Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Step aboard a traditional wooden paddlewheel boat to see Brisbane's top sights from the water on an evening dinner cruise. Book your cruise ahead of time to avoid the disappointment of sold-out nights and to have your vacation planned in advance. While on the boat, enjoy live onboard entertainment, unobstructed waterfront views, and a buffet meal of local Australian products and drinks.
- Cruise on a traditional paddlewheel boat constructed of Queensland timber
- Contemporary buffet dinner of meat, salads, desserts, and drinks
- Unobstructed views and photo ops of the Brisbane skyline at night
- Enjoy an evening of live music and dancing
What to Expect
Arrive at Eagle Street Pier in time to board your dinner cruise. Step aboard the traditional wooden paddlewheel boat, crafted from Queensland timber, and find a comfortable seat on deck for unobstructed views of the Brisbane skyline as it lights up at night. Enjoy the ambiance of a peaceful river cruise as you sit down to a buffet dinner of contemporary dishes that showcase Australian produce and other local products—dishes such as confit beef, oven-baked fish, potato salad, green pea salad, and desserts such as lemon cheesecake and panna cotta (see Itinerary for sample menu). You can also enjoy soft drinks, juice, sparkling wine, spirits, Australian wine, and beer included with your dinner. After dinner wraps up, listen to live classical music and modern favorites as you hit the dance floor. Then, head back to Eagle Street Pier; the rest of the evening is yours.
Kookaburra Showboat Cruises, Eagle Street Pier, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Seasonal Contempoary Buffet (with seafood on sundays)
- Live entertainment
- Dance floor
- Classic cocktails (Mojito, Margarita, Fruit Tingle, Strawberry Daquiri & Aperol Spritz), Basic Spirits, Australian wines, Selected Beers, Soft drink, Juice, tea and coffee
- Restroom on board
- Explore the decks, meet the Captain in tne Bridge and steer the vessel
- Brisbane river view and city night light
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All other alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Limited Wheelchair access - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer.
- Mobility issues: The stairs on each of our vessels can be an issue for some people with mobility issues. We can accommodate wheelchairs up to 63cm only. Motorised scooters are prohibited on board any cruise. Please contact our office and advise of any mobility issues prior to your cruise i.e walking frames, cannot navigate stairs, wheelchairs or guide dogs and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Please advise our office of any dietary requirements prior to your cruise. We can accommodate for Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Halal, Vegetarian and vegan on request. Please advise of any dietary requirements prior to your cruise and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 18 years to consume alcohol
- We can cater to Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free and Dairy Free only
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that no refunds are available
- Changes to your booking:
- 14 days or greater: Date changes or changes in passenger numbers to your booking can be made 14 days or more prior to your travel date (so if you are booked in on Thursday October 1st 2020, changes to your booking can be made up until close of business Thursday September 17th 2020). Should you wish to cancel your booking, we can only offer you a date transfer or credit voucher.
- Less than 14 days: within 14 days of your cruise departure no changes can be made to your booking.
- Missed Departures:
- Unfortunately refunds, transfers or credit vouchers are not permitted due to a missed departure. We strongly recommend that you check travel/traffic conditions on the day of your departure, in particular when there are special events (e.g. public holidays, Marathon, Anzac Day parade) as these can often cause traffic delays.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We joined the first dinner cruise outing following the COVID shutdown and thoroughly enjoyed our night and dinner. We chose the Ultimate dinner cruise which includes all your drinks and buffet dinner/desserts. Everything was very nice - the staff were friendly and helpful…
Date of experience: October 2020
Response from ManagerNat, General Manager at Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
Responded 11 Oct 2020
Hi Jennifer Thank you very much for your lovely feedback and I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our first cruise back (after 6 months of shutdown). I will definately pass on your comments to our lovely Jean. I'm so sorry about the delay in drinks service, with a full cruise and all-new Covid requirements we did experience some delays and thank you for your patience and understanding. We will get better. Stay in touch, we have a new vessel coming to Brisbane soon and we'd love to have you on board. Kind Regards Natasha
My wife and chose the river cruise as a way to see Brisbane at night. We were not disappointed. The cruise includes a buffet meal. I would consider the meal to be a typical buffet. There was beef, pork and fish as well as a vegetarian option. It was a good meal. The night…
This was an OK experience. The cruise itself was great but the food was just ok overall. The staff appeared to be overwhelmed by the number of guests and did not provide drinks as quickly as they should have.
We booked online and paid a month in advance to go on the kokuburra paddleboat for a special dinner. 2 days we where advised that there was no space on the paddleboat we asked to move to the following week but they where already booked (later we discovered that was not case). …
Date of experience: February 2020
The staff couldn’t have been more accommodating. My daughter is a vegan and had a good selection of food delivered to the table. We all enjoyed the food, service, drinks and river views. We would go again the next time visiting our daughter in Australia.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Kookaburra Showboat Cruises
Love love love this cruise
The customer service was outstanding, the food fabulous and we had drinks included that were plentiful. 11 or of …
Seafood dinner cruise
2nd cruise - not the same. Using Covid restrictions as an excuse for every complaint for under serving and charging…
Fantastic! Exceeded expectations
Highly recommended, the staff on board were extremely friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic. The drinks menu…
Seafood Sunday lunch cruise
Today we went on the kookaburra Queen for a seafood Sunday lunch and really enjoyed the day, we had fantastic servi…
Would definitely recommend and return
It was my daughters 11th bday, and first time on the boat. We had an amazing time! We were given amazing seats and…
Perfect birthday celebration
The cruise and seafood lunch was lovely, thoroughly enjoyed my time on the Kookaburra. Loved the jazz band and wher…
Excellent time on board
The cruise was amazing, the food was delicious we enjoyed every bit of the cruise. Staff were very friendly and att…
Very disappointing... avoid this cruise. My partner and I paid $200 for the lunchtime cruise with unlimited drinks…
Great afternoon, your MC was excellent and your staff were very attentive and the High Tea was delicious
Perfect anniversary night
Lovely evening. Plenty of food. Entertainment was exceptional. Waitress Jean was most accommodating.
Brisbane river cruise
Was absolutely fantastic food was great loved cruising up the Brisbane river never done it before big shout out to …
Our group of 12 adults loved this cruise. Lovely sailing on the Brisbane River with its historic sights. Food was g…
Great evening, Food Delicious and Service Excellent
Was a Staff Christmas Party. Very enjoyable night, food was delicious, Staff friendly and caring. Overall a great w…
We had a fabulous night. All of the staff were attentive and happy, especially our main waiter, Saxon. We were well…
We thoroughly enjoyed our lunch cruise, the staff were friendly, the meal delicious and the entertainment was wonde…
- The Brisbane River, Rivers Showboat Cruises, and 1 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 173.99*
Popular: Booked by 1,825 travellers!
from SGD 163.70*
Popular: Booked by 268 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
How much is Brisbane River Dinner Cruise?
Brisbane River Dinner Cruise price starts from S$104.75. Discover and book Brisbane River Dinner Cruise on Tripadvisor
What is the Brisbane River Dinner Cruise cancellation policy?
Brisbane River Dinner Cruise cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Brisbane River Dinner Cruise on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Brisbane River Dinner Cruise?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Brisbane River Dinner Cruise on Tripadvisor