View all photos (20)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Eureka Skydeck
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is also available with guides that speak Italian, Spanish and German at an additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travellers
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Oceania Tours & Safaris
Our tour guide Fred is a great storyteller. We saw many native animals at the conservation park. We took the VIP…
Great Tour with Fred!
We had the most delightful tour out the Great Ocean Road with Fred. Knowledgeable and fun!! Worth it
Once in a life-time experience
We had a wonderful day to Phillip Island. Our guide, Fred, made sure that we had a wonderful experience. Friendly…
Amazing tour with Fred!
Last summer, me and my family went on the Great Ocean Road Tour with one of the best people we came across in…
Melbourne City Tour and Phillips Island
We had a remarkable time with Fred as our tour guide! My teens, ages 18,16 and15, who are typically unimpressed…
London, United Kingdom10
Highly recommend!! My wife and I sworn two full days with our tour guide Fred, firstly on the great ocean road and…
Really enjoyed this tour, the safari park, Phillips Island, the penguins and seeing some critters at night. The…
Oceania best Tours and Safaris ... simply fantastic!
Who would have thought that doing a tour in your own city would be so enjoyable. Fred is a natural communicator…
Our Drive George was amazing....! So knowledgeable, accommodating..Great Day!..showed us everything including…
Philip Island visit
It was a terrific tour. Our guide Martin was very knowledgeable and accommodating. The scenery was amazing.
- Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Museum, and 3 more
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207