Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start at1 Tutukau Road1 Tutukau Road, Waikato 3083, New ZealandCorner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road, Golden Springs.See address & details
- 1New Zealand RiverjetStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPrepare for the perfect fantasy experience with the thrills of a jet boat ride, the serenity of New Zealand's untouched nature, the adventure of squeezing through tight rock passages and the refreshment from dipping in a mystical hot spring waterfall. See for yourself why the native New Zealand Maori once fought over these mystical lands and fantasy-like caves surrounded by overhanging ferns.Read more
- You'll end at1 Tutukau Road1 Tutukau Road, Waikato 3083, New ZealandCorner of State Highway 5 and Tutukau Road, Golden Springs.See address & details
1 Tutukau Road, Waikato 3083, New Zealand
Returns to original departure point
- All required equipment
- Hot soup (in winter)
- Entry/Admission - New Zealand Riverjet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring a swimwear, towel, hat, camera. sunglasses, suncreeen and a change of clothes. In the colder months, warm clothing is essential
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great way to explore the mighty Waikato River and enjoy a thermal waterfall! We looked at a number of operators and decided on this trip as it took us to a thermal waterfall up the river..... Trip up was interesting with numerous stops where our guide and driver, Cam gave us…
Date of experience: December 2020
Really enjoyable trip with our 7 and 5 year old boys. Cam was an excellent guide - lots of dad jokes and made it interesting. The squeeze was epic (according to our 7 year old) and we agreed. They do provide everything you could need from gloves, glasses to wetsuits, but we…
Date of experience: September 2020
Six adults senior visited on March 18th 2020. Cam is fantastic tour guide. We had so much fun. 360 degree turn on boat was a great adventure. Cam made it real thrilling This tour is must to do in Rotorua. Your trip to Newzeland is not complete and worth without it. Must do .
Had the most amazing time on the riverboat jet with the squeeze. Our guide was knowledgeable and experienced making the tour memorable from start to finish.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: New Zealand Riverjet
A TOTAL letdown
I tried to book online about 3 months in advance for my wife and I to do The Squeeze on the day of our wedding anni…
Adrenaline pumping, awe-inspiring and amazing!!
Such an amazing mix of adrenaline, relaxation and awe .... totally fabulous day out and I HIGHLY recommend! Cam our…
A MUST DO!!
Probably the most fun I had during my trip to Rotorua so far! I’ve done a lot of activities around the area, but th…
Squeezed in more than I expected
Had an absolute blast on the Squeeze trip today! The scenery is magnificent, the river spectacular and the squeeze …
We were alerted to this trip by a colleague and weren't disappointed. Cam was a fantastic guide and driver. Great c…
An awesome awesome experience.ust try! The Geothermal walkway is just amazing and the Jet boat ride was funny, all …
Best Jetboat trip ever & spectacular example of the power & beauty of nature & geothermal activity! What a blast!
Exciting, adrenalin rush, gorgeous scenery and incredible gift of nature at the Squeeze with the hot/warm water and…
Do the Squeeze
Thanks Tony for organising a great trip. We had Dan (the 2nd best driver) very funny and made the trip enjoyable. …
Cam he da man
Cam was great Very funny guy Great driver Beautiful scenery and the squeeze was amazing I’ve been on a lot of je…
Great experience and friendly service! I highly recommend if you’re looking for fun and thrill !! Our driver Cam wa…
Best Jetboat Trip I have Done
Ive been on several Jetboat trips and this was by the far the best! Went with my wife and 9yr old daughter, the tri…
The whole trip was a blast, Cam our driver was a legend certainly knew how to drive the boat well certainly got the…
Cam was a legend, we loved it. We had great weather, it was perfect. The spins were a lot of fun and we took great …
Had a really great time
I loved the jetboat on the way back as it was thrilling to go round the bends and be splashed with the water, tha…
“The Squeeze” - it was an educational and exhilarating experience. Staff are friendly and helpful, and our tour gui…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
from SGD 447.59*
Popular: Booked by 4,414 travellers!
from SGD 58.19*
Popular: Booked by 409 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze
- Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze price starts from S$183.10. Discover and book Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze on Tripadvisor
- Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze on Tripadvisor
- Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze is hosted by New Zealand Riverjet. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact New Zealand Riverjet on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Tutukau Gorge Jet Boat Ride and The Squeeze on Tripadvisor