View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, CzechiaDeparture Point: Central Prague Address: Parizska Street No. 1, Prague 1: corner of Old Town Square Directions: The departure point is a bus stop/ticket booth/kiosk marked Martin Tour, located on the corner of Parizska Street No. 1 and Old Town Square (Staromestske namesti). The nearest metro station is Staromestska (Line A), a 3-minute walk down Kaprova Street. Latitude: 50.0879793, Longitude: 14.4202731 Return point: Boat pier in central Prague
See address & details
- Pass by Lesser TownPass by Charles BridgePass by Old Town Bridge Tower
- 1Stare Mesto (Old Town)Stop: 2 hours -Start your evening cruise experience with a pickup in central Prague, and travel by air-conditioned vehicle to the departure pier on the River Vltava. Step aboard the spacious river boat, and absorb your first views of Prague from the water as the city’s lights flicker to life, and darkness closes in. Admire the beautiful views from deck as you set sail along the famous river, passing top landmarks including the statue-lined Charles Bridge and hilltop Prague Castle. Take in the glittering skylines of the Old Town and Lesser Town (Mala Strana), and glide by major sights such as the Rudolfinum concert hall and National Theatre, both ablaze with lights. Hear about the history and significance of each landmark from the audio, on-board commentary, learning how, when, and why each was built. As you sail, feast on a delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner of hot and cold dishes, and buy non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks (all at own expense) from the on-board bar. After about two hours on the water, your cruise experience finishes at a boat pier in central Prague, within strolling distance of Old Town Square.Read more
You'll end at
Na Františku, 110 00 Staré Město, CzechiaCentral Prague, by the boat pier, just a few minutes from Old Town Square
See address & details
Pařížská 1073, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Czechia
Na Františku, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
- 2-hour (approx.) cruise
- Buffet dinner
- Audio onboard commentary
- Non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Central drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual audio guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
We were disappointed with this event. We were a small group and we were treated as such. After waiting well beyond the scheduled departure time we were told we would have a 40 minute tour through Prague which was very brief and the quality of commentary poor. The cruise was…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Martin Tour Prague
I go every year 8 days in august and 21 days in novem/december to prague hotel olsanka zizkov and then i join every…
Great Private Tour of Prague Castle with Vera
Not sure were all the negative comments originate for Martin Tour Prague and Vera. We (three adults) were lucky eno…
No big shakes!!
Would say the tour was just average. Yes, you have a bus of your own, there is an audio guide with various language…
Nice little tour
Nice little tour around the Prague landmarks. Earphones provided for a tour in over 20 languages. Stops at Prague C…
DAVID FROM COLORADO
wow what can i say what an informative tour guide David from Colorado is ... to say he is like a walking encycloped…
Sofia was a delight!
We also did the Terezín tour with her. She was very knowledgeable and answered our questions in depth
Excellent tour! We had an amazing time! Our guide, Sara (or Sarah) was brilliant. She was well informed, funny and …
Not worth it, get a taxi!
We visited Prague and wanted to do a tour to take in all the main points and to see what’s where. Yes was good as b…
50 mins break with -2 weather ?!?
Everything was great till the driver brought us to the castle area and asked us to get off for a 50 min break ?! Ho…
Friendly guide. Very informative tour of the city with a stop at Prague Castle. Simple booking process.
Really well organised tour - highly recommended
We chose this tour because it was slightly shorter than the others and our time in Prague was limited. We were exp…
Great bus tour
It was a great bus tour however you are left to your own devices in the castle. You are not really given any inform…
Awful experience, waste of a day!
Awful day trip to Cesky Krumlov. The booking was made with Martin Tours. From the minute we got on, we received a c…
Martin tours were good and we found the tour informative and interesting, however I purchased a book on it and I ha…
Fantastic tour and guide very informative amazing value for money. Only small group which made it better, lunch was…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 613 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,467 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,195 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,681 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River
What time does Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River start?
Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River will start at 7:15 PM. Discover and book Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River on Tripadvisor
How much is Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River?
Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River price starts from US$43.06. Discover and book Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River on Tripadvisor
What is the Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River cancellation policy?
Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague 2-hour Night Dinner Cruise on Vltava River on Tripadvisor