Select Date and Travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Travel safe during COVID-19
A note from Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle
All of our tours respect the current health measures imposed by the Czech government. If you you want to get up to date info about restrictions valid for the duration of the tour please email us one day prior to your departure.
With so much to see in Prague it can be hard to know where to start, so let your own personal guide show you the most essential sights in a single afternoon. Get a primer on Czech history as you see the most beautiful parts of the UNESCO-listed center, from the heights of Prague Castle to the medieval Charles Bridge and hidden corners you might miss on your own.
- You'll start atStaroměstské nám. 1Staroměstské nám. 1, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, CzechiaThe meeting point for this tour is at the Old Town Square in front of the Old Town Hall (red building next to the Astronomical Clock). Your guide is going to hold a lime green umbrella.See address & details
- 1Old Town SquareStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Prague CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3St. Vitus CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Old Royal PalaceStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5St. George's BasilicaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Golden LaneStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7St. Nicholas ChurchStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Charles BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 9John Lennon WallStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll end atCharles BridgeKarlův most, Praha 1-Staré Město, CzechiaThe tour ends at the Charles Bridge.See address & details
- Explore Prague's medieval city center with a local
- Step inside the Church of Saint Nicolas and St. Vitus Cathedral
- See modern highlights like the John Lennon Wall and love locks on Kampa Island
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Staroměstské nám. 1, Staré Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Charles Bridge, Karlův most, Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
- Professional licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Prague Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. Vitus Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Old Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Basilica
- Entry/Admission - Golden Lane
- Public transport ticket (you can buy the ticket during the tour)
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Church
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Me and my girlfriend decided to do this walking tour as we love walking and love learning about history. Our tour guide was Martin, who was passionate and fun! He went into so much detail about the history of Prague, and went the extra mile by shopping us Greta places to visit…
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
Very informative tour with our guide, Martin, who was so knowledgeable about Prague Castle and St Vitus Cathedral. We had plenty of time to walk and learn more about the amazing sights, and Martin also gave tips for places to go and eat, etc.
Date of experience: August 2020
1 Helpful vote
We all really loved the itinerary of this tour and saw much while on it. However, on the day in December that we booked the tour, the St. Vitas Cathedral was having mass and we only had 15 minutes for our tour guide to show us all the nuances of the cathedral. We had to wait in…
Date of experience: December 2019
Great value for money tour with excellent guide- good English and exceptional knowledge of the city and its history.
Date of experience: February 2020
We met our guide Michel and found out it was only the 2 of us, so had a personal tour! Michel was knowledgeable, not only when talking about the history of Prague but other historical events in Europe. And as it was just us and not a group, there was no problem with not hearing…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Explore Prague
Me and my girlfriend went on this trip together so that we could learn more about Prague. No one else actually turn…
Great visit of the old city
had a great time with Michal, visiting the old Prague and it’s hidden gems. Interesting and never boring. I highly …
Excellent walking tour
My husband and I had the pleasure of spending the morning being shown round Prague old town and the Jewish quarter …
Great tour, lovely super informative guide!
Great tour, lovely super informative guide! I would definitely recommend this tour for people that want a special v…
Great tour by Michel, extremely knowledgable. Would not have known half the things about Prague without this tour!
Prague, old town, new town and Jewish Quarter
Fabulous tour with Michal our enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide. Friendly and very interesting, time ran very qu…
A fun morning in Prague
We had a great trip with our guide Michal, he was enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really made the morning fly. W…
Had an excellent tour with Johann. Being February, it was quiet, so we were the only people on the tour! Our guide …
Culture and History lesson made easy!
Honza (Jack) delivered on everything I wanted from this tour! As an Australian I didn’t know much about Czech histo…
Taste of the real Prague
Honza (Jack) was incredibly informative and fun. He told us interesting anecdotes about the city that I’m sure woul…
Excellent 3 hour tour with a very knowledgeable guide Michal, who provided an interesting historical overview of al…
Excellent Guide & Tour
David was super, so much to see and learn! We had a wonderful time and would highly recommend this tour service to …
Had an incredible tour with Mike. Highly informative. Prague is an amazing city and a walking tour is definitely t…
Wonderful and interesting tour - a must do
This was a wonderful tour with Michael. So much history, so many information brought to us on a very personal way. …
We booked a 3h tour with Honza and it was completely worth it. Honza is very knowledgeable, he gave us a full pictu…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 57.64*
Popular: Booked by 2,939 travellers!
from SGD 42.82*
Popular: Booked by 635 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from SGD 34.59*
Popular: Booked by 596 travellers!
from SGD 59.29*
Popular: Booked by 634 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle
What time does Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle start?
Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle will start at 2:00 PM. Discover and book Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle?
How much is Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle?
Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle price starts from S$50.69. Discover and book Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle on Tripadvisor
What is the Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle cancellation policy?
Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Prague 3-hour Afternoon Walking Tour including Prague Castle on Tripadvisor