View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-BirkenauStop: 3 hours - Admission includedAuschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survived to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People which lived there were forced to slave work, and treat like animals, most of them did not survived more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their life in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. 90% of population of camps were Jews. During the tour you will be taken to Auschwitz I for aprox 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for aprox 1h. Entrance to the camps is individual, or with the guide. You can visit camps by yourself or with English / Italian / Spanish guide. - Individual entrance you will have time to read informations, letters of prisoners, documentry etc. which are actually in Auschwitz. It is very informative, all of the exhibitions are with English subtitles. To complete the experience, on the tour, you may buy a guide book, with a map of camps, descriptions and informations how to make a visitation. - Guided tour you may decide to visit camps with guide in chosen language. Tour is aprox 2h in Auschwitz and 1h in Birkenau.Read more
See Important Information for details
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Experienced tour leader
- Transport by air-conditioned Van
- Guide if chosen in option.
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tickets are per name, do not forget to take any document with picture to confirm your identity.
- Please note that the maximum size of bags and backpacks allowed on the museum grounds is 30 x 20 x 10 centimeters (roughly 12 x 8 x 4 inches). You can always leave your belongings inside the vehicle, or in the luguage store in Auschwitz.
- Free tickets for an individual entrance, are available to collect at the day of the visit, only at the official museum ticket office. Every participant collects a ticket personally. Tickets are per name, to receive ticket it is mandatory to have any document or ID. Tour operator always try to help all participants to collect tickets for the individual entrance for themselves, but do not provide tickets by itself. On tour with the guide, tickets and guide service are included in the price.
- Stroller accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: AT Cracow
Was a very good tour, would recommend to others, very informative. A very sad visit but so much to see and read…
Feltham, United Kingdom3417
A must do. Humbling experience.
A very very informative tour. A somber experience but a must do. We can only imagine the dark days. And a few…
Chesham, United Kingdom3417
We were collected on time in a smart midi coach. The driver and Aneta were very nice and it was a smooth journey.…
London, United Kingdom10
Great value for money and pick up was on time throughout the trip!! The organisers of the trip were extremely…
Fascinating destinations but guides didn’t really contribute
I would give full points to the destinations on this tour. Auschwitz is an incredibly sad place but such an…
The organisation of the day itself is excellent :the company message you with pick up info when they say they…
Well organised ,very good bus guide and excellent guide around Auschwitz. Good transport and pick up and drop off…
Siesta Key, Florida82
Full on day
A very good first day in Kraków. However bus very cramped. My daughter and I were last to be picked up and had to…
We were picked up at our hotel in tye morning. Our bus driver was very friendly & chatty. She ran through what was…
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom10
Sad, but a must visit.
Fantastic experience, so so sad and harrowing, unbelievable what humans were capable of doing against other…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071