Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the best of Wroclaw in just a couple of hours by going on this hassle-free electric scooter tour. It’s a great way to save tired legs, as you’ll get to sit down as you ride around the city. Cover more ground than a walking tour, and tick off the City Hall, Ostrow Tumski, Wroclaw University, White Stork Synagogue, and much more.
- You'll start atLEAP LanguagesKotlarska 18, 50-150 Wrocław, PolandWroclaw Rolling ToursSee address & details
- 1Wroclaw Rolling ToursStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2City Hall WroclawStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Panorama RaclawickaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4National MuseumStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 5Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Market Hall (Hala Targowa)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7OssolineumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8University Church of the Blessed Name of JesusStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Wroclaw UniversityStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10White Stork SynagogueStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- Travel around Wroclaw is a fast and efficient way—an e-scooter tour
- Save time—cover lots of top Wroclaw sights, including Cathedral Island
- A guide takes care of the navigating so you don’t get lost
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 travelers
LEAP Languages, Kotlarska 18, 50-150 Wrocław, Poland
Returns to original departure point
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- use of scooter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum is 12 people
- Light rain is no argument for cancelling the tour. In case of heavy rain you will be offered a full refund or reschedule.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Children 8 - 14 years old must ride E-Scooter with adult and they are free of charge
- Children under the age of 8 years, pregnant women and persons over 120kg or under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed to ride a E-Scooter
- please take an ID / passport with you
- Bicycle skills required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great experience, fun and knowledgeable host. Highly recommend. Brought the history alive. Good quality scooters
Date of experience: October 2019
My friend Joanne and I took the E-Scooter Tour in Wroclaw which we thought was so fun! Our guide told us to call him Michael to make it easier but can't quite remember exactly how to spell his real name. He was amazing, very knowledgeable, patient and a great sport because we…
Date of experience: June 2019
Always keen to try something different, the e-scooters were an entertaining new way to see a new town (and Wroclaw is great) and Micha proved an excellent guide, immediately comfortable to be with and keen to inform and answer questions. The e-scooters were easy to get to use…
Date of experience: June 2019
My girlfriend and I had a great tour with Mijo on his scooters in Wroclaw! We met at the location and he was ready for us on time. We hopped on, got an easy introduction on how to operate the scooter and then we were off! We saw parts of Old Town, Jewish Quarter, Main Market,…
Very intertaining and professional guide. He was friendly, humorous and knowledgable. He told us a lot about the history of Wroclaw and showed us historic landmarks. The scooter was a lot of fun and it was nice to have the seat. The scooter was three wheels so it is very sturdy.…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Wratislavia Tour - Tours & Transfers
Awesome - take this tour !
Excellent would highly recommend, very experienced guide with in-depth local knowledge. Tour shows you all the main…
Micheal is a very knowledgeable and speaks excellent English. He was very amicable to add the Protestant Church to …
E-Scooter Tour of Wroclaw
Great tour! Our tour operator Michal was very knowledgeable about the history of Wroclaw. It made for an interest…
What a great tour! The tour guide was amazing and showed us Breslau in its beauty. This is a must if you want to ha…
We had booked this as a highlight in our wroclaw trip and as a way to get to know the city so we knew where things …
Worthwhile review of a beautiful city
Would highly recommend this tour, guide was very knowledgeable on Wrocław’s history and its pivotal place in Europe…
Not to be missed if you’re visiting Wroclaw!!
I was visiting Wroclaw for the weekend with my girlfriend and this tour was the highlight of our trip. A great way…
We had a great morning!
Fantastic knowledgeable guide great way to see the city. Me and my husband really enjoyed it....even though it was …
Absolute Cowboy Operation
We had booked 3 weeks prior to our trip and were really looking fwd to it, I had to email Michael to get confirmati…
The driver was prompt, very informative with his local knowledge,very helpful and courteous .such good service we b…
It was great!
Just such a brilliant way to tour Wroclaw. Loved using the scooters as did my teenagers, it was a unique way to vie…
Top tour on scooters
Top tour and top guide. Fun to drive the schooter. Fengum frábæra leiðsögn um flotta borg. Takk fyrir okkur
Grand E-scooter tour
We had a wonderful morning in the sunshine on this tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and his tour was both fas…
Fantastic,fun way of seeing the city,our guide was very imformative.The scooters were easy to operate and the heads…
Had a great time on the tour. Michal was friendly and informative about all the places we passed and stopped at. A …
- Duration: 90–100 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm
- Market Hall (Hala Targowa)
- Wroclaw University
- Panorama Racławicka
- Ostrow Tumski - (Cathedral Island)
- University Church of the Blessed Name of Jesus
What time does The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm start?
The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm?
The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm price starts from S$41.93. Discover and book The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm on Tripadvisor
What is the The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm cancellation policy?
The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The Classic E-Scooter (3 wheeler) Tour of Wroclaw - everyday tour at 6:30 pm on Tripadvisor