View all photos (14)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Grzybowski SquareStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Klaps (Pawilony)Stop: 25 minutes -See details
- 3Palm TreeStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Praga PolnocStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Zabkowska StreetStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Vistula BoulevardsStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Old TownStop: 20 minutes -See details
- Three vodka shots
- Transport in retro Communist era minibus
- Professional English speaking local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of tour participant is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide.
- If two minibuses are used on the tour guide will ride in only one during transfers.
- Please contact the Tour Operator if you have food intolerance, allergies or other health issues such as mobility limitations.
- Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime.
- Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars).
- Most travellers can participate
- We can accommodate groups up to 45 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A very funny and interesting tour. None of this standard sightseeing tours where you visit and see things you allready know from the internet! Absolutely recommendable.
Date of experience: September 2019
We made a late decision to go on an evening tour and what a time we had. We had Marcin and he was so knowledgeable about Poland and all the local history. We stopped multiple times to take in the historic architecture and stopped at a few great local pubs for a drink and a chat.…
I can't recommend this tour highly enough! Our guide, Konrad/Conrad was a star! Enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and a brilliant sense of humour. Lots of laughs, and plenty of time for reflection. And the wódka.... Avoid the chilli. It nearly killed me. Vote Conrad/Konrad. The next…
Date of experience: December 2018
We had the evening tour last night and we loved it. Since the first email we were very satisfied with the customer service. Very prompt and friendly. Wojtek was amazing, super friendly and knowledgeable and he managed for us to enjoy the tour even when we were awfully jetlagged.…
We enjoyed our host and driver Conrad. He knew his history and took us to 4 stops "Behind The Scenes" on a Bar Crawl. Traveled throughout the city in his Old Firetruck! He speaks great English and is very professional. Great value and lots of fun! Highly recommend him!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Warsaw Behind the Scenes
We had our tour with Art and he was one of the best tour guides we have ever had! We learned a lot about Soviet tim…
Wonderful way to see the City
This was a fantastic tour in the coolest bus with a brilliant guide, Arturo. I was collected from my hotel in this …
Warsaw behind the scenes tour
Great way to spend a few hours discovering the history of Warsaw. We we transported around in an old retro communis…
We came to Warsaw on our first trip for a 50th birthday celebration. After looking for a little something differen…
I could not recommend highly enough as Lucas was an amazing tour guide. His knowledge was unreal and was able to gi…
A quirky way to see the city
A quirky way to see the real history of the city. Wonderful 4 hours spent with Art on our tour today. Knowledgeable…
Excellent tour with Art
We're visiting Warsaw for the weekend and did the behind the scenes tour with Art this morning. He was friendly, ve…
Great guide. Jon was extremely knowledge, fun, and energetic. Fun way to see Warsaw in crazy bus. Would do again.
Very good experience!!
Good knowledgeable guide, crisp itinerary and ended with sumptuous food. Could not have been better.
History of Warsaw told by a local
Great tour with Art. He really knew the history of Warsaw and was able to answer all of our questions. The tour was…
Interesting and Informative
Lukas conducted an excellent behind the scenes tour. He arranged the pick-up and drop-off for our convenience. Hi…
Our family of four took the Private WW11 Tour with Lukas. We all absolutely loved it. Lukas was not only very knowl…
Awesome Tour, well worth the money and our guide was great!
Luke’s was very friendly and engaging on our tour, he took us to plenty of different places and was well versed in …
Warsaw Tour - Behind the Scenes
Our tour took place on cold 3rd December 2020. We were picked up at our hotel and accompanied by 5 other people. Th…
Jan was excellent quide! Good conversation and good sense of humor. We liked tour very much. Pick up from hotel is …
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207