View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get great photo ops of famous Washington DC landmarks when they are illuminated for the night during this evening tour of the nation's capital. See the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, US Capitol Building, White House, and more as you travel by minibus around the National Mall and its surroundings. Your guide shares insightful onboard commentary, and stops at select monuments so you can disembark for a closer look.
You'll start at
Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USADeparture Point: Please meet Zohery Tours Bus in front of the Hyatt Regency Hotel Address: 400 New Jersey Ave, NW, Washington, DC 20001 Directions: 3 blocks from Union Station Metro
See address & details
- 1White HouseStop: 25 minutes -See details
- 2Lincoln MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Jefferson MemorialPass by Washington Monument
- 3U.S. CapitolStop: 15 minutes -See detailsPass by Tidal BasinPass by National Cherry Blossom FestivalPass by Organization of American States Headquarters BuildingPass by FBI HeadquartersPass by Freedom PlazaPass by Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade CenterPass by Freedom PlazaPass by United States Department of the TreasuryPass by FBI HeadquartersPass by Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice BuildingPass by The National Archives MuseumPass by Smithsonian American Art MuseumPass by White House Visitors CenterPass by Old Stone HousePass by National World War II MemorialPass by The PentagonPass by George Mason Memorial
- 4Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Air Force Memorial
- 5Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 40 minutes -See detailsPass by Potomac RiverPass by Arlington Memorial Bridge & AvenuePass by Organization of American States Headquarters Building
- 6Lafayette SquareStop: 25 minutes -See details
- Cover more ground without the hassle of taxis or rental cars
- Live commentary provided by the driver-guide
- Get a nighttime view of the Washington DC
- Ideal for people with limited time
Hyatt Regency Washington On Capitol Hill, 400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Zohery Tours was exemplary in their service. We were picked up at our hotel and for the next four hours were treated to the most comprehensive detailed and interesting presentation of DC history. The moonlit monuments and time to walk the grounds added special touches to our…
Date of experience: November 2019
I have taken several night tours and enjoyed each of them. But this night tour was the best of all. Dr. Z was so informative. He pointed out things that I had never heard before. He even gave us a DVD before we left the bus and was careful to arrange transportation back to our…
Amazing tour with a very knowledge and entertaining guide. Would highly recommend for any visitor's. The tour covers a large number of the popular attractions!
Date of experience: June 2019
The driver Ali was very nice and extremely knowledgeable about DC. I'm a history teacher and found his descriptions to be very accurate! The bus was comfortable and great temperature. My only complaint is that a couple of the monuments arent really ones that you want to see at…
This was our first trip to Washington DC, We booked a night tour with Zohery Tours and was not disappointed! Ali even went out of his way to pick us up at our hotel, he was prompt and had kept in contact the day of ensuring we did not forget our tour. Ali was very…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Zohery Tours
Too much, too fast
I can only reiterate what others have said, Dr Ali speaks too fast and crams way too much into the presentation. He…
Excellent Washington highlights
If you are looking for a quick and excellent overview of Washington DC, this is the one. Relaxed and enjoyable trip…
toured 2 Mosques, one in D.C., and the other in Lanham, MD.
Mr. Zohery was very informative in giving the basis of the Islamic faith, and invited us inside each of them, and e…
Washington DC Tour with Zohery.
He was a great tour guide. We went all around Washington DC. We stopped for pictures at the capitol building. Visit…
Good way to see all the sights
We are 5 young adults from Australia and we enjoyed this 1/2 day tour. The bus was very nice and comfortable and th…
Fun informative trip nice sights and history of everything, bus ride was relaxing, person to person chat nice
Zohery Tours 4 hour daytime
I do not like giving bad reviews. I realize people have bad days. However, hopefully this can help improve this …
1 day dc tour
Overall great tour of DC!! Ask any historical question and mr Ali would know the answer..it wasnt a tiring tour
Zohery Bus Tour
It was our first visit to Washington and we didn't have a lot of time for so many different activities and places o…
The owner, driver was very knowledgeable, time allowed for stops and picture taking was abundant. The small bus was…
Very Happy W/Tour!
Dr. Ali was friendly, knowledgeable, and very energetic during our 4 hour long tour. We enjoyed hearing him speak a…
My friend and I were so looking forward to learning more about the history of DC with all of its monuments and muse…
Avoid! Complete rip off!
This so called tour was such a sham. The only good part of it was the air con. There was no real guide, just the dr…
Half day tour of the main sites in Washington, DC
Ali was 15 minutes late picking us up at the Hyatt, that’s how the tour started. I think for the price you should g…
Incredible!! Ali was awesome!
Took my parents here and they absolutely loved the tour! We saw everything we needed to see and had some time to ge…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207