per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-85, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Cooler available to store food/refreshments
- Lunch is provided for full day tours which includes fruits and Belizean cuisine.
- 1 liter bottle of water and bottle juice
- Entry/Admission - Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We do pick ups from hotels in San Ignacio, Cayo.
- Venus Hotel, 29 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize Please wait at the receptionist area.
- Midas Belize, Branch Mouth Road, San Ignacio, Belize Please wait at the receptionist area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151558P12
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 person
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mountain Pine Ridge Tour?
- Mountain Pine Ridge Tour price starts from S$148.51. Discover and book Mountain Pine Ridge Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mountain Pine Ridge Tour cancellation policy?
- Mountain Pine Ridge Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mountain Pine Ridge Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mountain Pine Ridge Tour?
- Mountain Pine Ridge Tour is hosted by Tukan Shuttles & Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tukan Shuttles & Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mountain Pine Ridge Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151558P12
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mountain Pine Ridge Forest ReserveStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Rio Frio CaveStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Rio On PoolsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Big Rock FallsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great Scenic Drive & Cave Experience
If you are not the most adventurous person, but want to see and experience a cave this is for you! The drive on Hu…
A beautiful serene and mystical trip
Perfect for those for whom the ATM is too strenuous. A terrific combination of unbelievable natural beauty and a…
Caracol Mayan Ruins tour
Amazing tour with a knowledgeable tour guide. Non stop facts and stories of the Mayans and of the entire country of…
Tour guide Rudy the best
Our tour guide, Rudy, was terrific. He was so knowledgeable-not just about the Mayan ruin but all things Belizean …
My husband and I did the Crystal Cave tour with Belize Caving Expeditions. Our guide was Miguel and he was fantasti…
This was an amazing tour with Rudy and Tukan tours.
We enjoyed this tour very much. Our guide, Rudy, was so good! He has such an enormous amount of knowledge about X…
Great tour highly recommend
The Caracol tour was very good and I highly recommend a visit to this remarkable historic site. Our tour guide Rud…
Best Mayan Ruin tour company!
This was an amazing tour. Tukan Tours surpassed my expectations & Rudy was the best guide ever. Celine at the offic…
Chilling in a cave
This tour felt like a great day of adventure but with a relaxed vibe. The drive from san Ignacio to the cave was pi…
Barton Creek Tour
Absolutely beautiful caves! My group toured with Rudy and he was very knowledgeable about the history of the Mayan …
Greatly exceeded expectations
This was both an educational and enjoyable experience, thanks to our tour guide Rudy who was able to tell us all ab…
Good price…great service
Rudy was knowledgeable about everything it seemed. Very professional as well. He was such a great gude for this tri…
Ginormous incredible cave!!
Largest cave I have ever seen! This cave you get to canoe through is massive!! I went to Carlsbad caverns last year…
Amazing! Very comfortable ride and the driver Rudy was amazing. Such a nice guy and has an amazing amount of knowle…
All very good!
I had all the attention I required from Celine to organize my shuttle from Belize city and for the tours I took par…
More to explore in San Ignacio
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oscar was our tour guide, knowledgeable, kind, helpful, are a few of the words which immediately comes to my mind. We had an excellent tour with him. He took us to Caracol, it was a long drive but he made it worth our time. He was so informative, he possesses a wealth of information. We walked away impregnated with so many facts, so much information. He also went out of his way to take us into town, we wanted to go to the market but it was close. Lunch was served, he cooked it himself, it was finger-licking good. Highly recommend visiting this company, ask for Oscar.
Written 18 December 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.