Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-85, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Canoe, Head Lamp, Life Jacket and Helmets
- Lunch is provided for full day tours which includes fruits and Belizean cuisine.
- 1 liter bottle water and bottle juice
- Entry/Admission - Barton Creek Cave
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We do pick ups from hotels in San Ignacio, Cayo.
- Venus Hotel, 29 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize Please wait at the receptionist area.
- Midas Belize, Branch Mouth Road, San Ignacio, Belize Please wait at the receptionist area.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151558P11
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2 person
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls?
- Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls price starts from S$189.04. Discover and book Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls cancellation policy?
- Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls?
- Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls is hosted by Tukan Shuttles & Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tukan Shuttles & Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Barton Creek & Big Rock Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151558P11
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Barton Creek CaveStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Big Rock FallsStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Great tour highly recommend
The Caracol tour was very good and I highly recommend a visit to this remarkable historic site. Our tour guide Rud…
Best Mayan Ruin tour company!
This was an amazing tour. Tukan Tours surpassed my expectations & Rudy was the best guide ever. Celine at the offic…
Chilling in a cave
This tour felt like a great day of adventure but with a relaxed vibe. The drive from san Ignacio to the cave was pi…
Barton Creek Tour
Absolutely beautiful caves! My group toured with Rudy and he was very knowledgeable about the history of the Mayan …
Greatly exceeded expectations
This was both an educational and enjoyable experience, thanks to our tour guide Rudy who was able to tell us all ab…
Good price…great service
Rudy was knowledgeable about everything it seemed. Very professional as well. He was such a great gude for this tri…
Ginormous incredible cave!!
Largest cave I have ever seen! This cave you get to canoe through is massive!! I went to Carlsbad caverns last year…
Amazing! Very comfortable ride and the driver Rudy was amazing. Such a nice guy and has an amazing amount of knowle…
Awesome day! Wonderful tour guide! Oscar is the man!
Oscar was our tour guide, knowledgeable, kind, helpful, are a few of the words which immediately comes to my mind. …
All very good!
I had all the attention I required from Celine to organize my shuttle from Belize city and for the tours I took par…
A cultural and exciting tour.
This cultural tour was very interesting. Our guide, Diego knows a lot about history and nature, including scientifi…
The tour to Barton Creek was great. Well organized and the car we got there was very confortable. The guide, Diego …
The best tour ever!
We booked a very last minute tour with Nephi tours and it was amazing and a highlight of our trip. We got to zip li…
Barton Creek Tour - Excellent
This tour was great! Rudy (the guide) was so knowledgeable on every topic and took really great care of us. The dri…
Rudy at Tucan was awesome!
2 of us did the cave tubing at Nohoch Che'en. Our guide Rudy was the most informative guide I've ever had. He new…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We took his trip as part of our honeymoon package with Gaia and Matachica Resorts. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about the caves and Belizean culture and the whole experience was amazing. We also went down to big rock falls on our own, which was a short walk from Gaia Riverlodge. That was one of our favorite experiences during the whole trip. Highly recommend!!
Written 7 November 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.