Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-90, max of 99 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bathrobe and Towel
- Relaxing Massage (25min)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Thermal Circuit (60 minutes)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P48
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you are lodging in Zone 1, our only pick-up point is at the Hotel Panamerican.
- If you are lodging in an airbnb please move to the nearest hotel lobby and please let us know of its name.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City price starts from S$99.23. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City cancellation policy?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
- Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City is hosted by Gray Line Guatemala. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Guatemala on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P48
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Very good experience! Highly recommend the horses unless you are a frequent hiker in great shape. The guys at the b…
Best Adolfo City tour guide!
We utilize the Gray Line agency Adolfo our tour guide and Mynor our chofer. This tour was so complete and beautiful…
Guatemala City Tour
I had a great time. I learned a lot. Winston Cuk was a great guide. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed his guid…
Amazing History Lesson
Our guide was so knowledgeable about the history of the city. He taught us so much about the architecture and custo…
Must See Antigua Guatemala
This tour was lovely, and allowed me to visit all of the historic sites and structures that I wanted to see in Anti…
INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL
Chichicastenago is a very interesting town full of Mayan History, it kind of has a feeling of a mystery town from t…
Short tour which packs in a good taste of Guatemala City
We booked a half-day tour with GrayLine via Viator. Our tour guide met us at our hotel. We only did a half-day tour…
A very worthwhile experience.
The van we went in was comfortable. The driver was excellent. The guide was knowledgeable and personable. We enjoye…
A long day, but really interesting and worth it
I took this tour on August 1, 2021 with Adolfo as my tour guide. He was a wonderful tour guide who helped us all u…
So glad we opted for this tour
This was a great way to relieve our designated driver for a day and so glad we opted for this tour. A lovely little…
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable.
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable in Guatema…
Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion - Colonial Antigua City Highlights
We had originally signed up for the Antigua Self Guided trip, but ended up upgrading to the Colonial Antigua City H…
I want tours to include real pictures instead of fantasy. The hot part of this volcano is a small depression that …
GC City tour
Made a booking by myself which I had to pay for twice (I was desperate for something to do in GC), fair enough. How…
An eye opening tour
Our guide, Juan Pablo, gave a great insight into his country's history and present challenges. He is obviously know…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
the lunch was wonderful. the massage was magnificent but only 25 minutes... The pools were very relaxing and hot.
Written 23 May 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.