per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-90, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advice how much luggage you bring.
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled. • Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Depending on your pick up place the order of the itineray may change.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Guatemala City Stop Over Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guatemala City Stop Over Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Guatemala City Stop Over Tour?
- Guatemala City Stop Over Tour price starts from S$83.70. Discover and book Guatemala City Stop Over Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Guatemala City Stop Over Tour cancellation policy?
- Guatemala City Stop Over Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guatemala City Stop Over Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Guatemala City Stop Over Tour?
- Guatemala City Stop Over Tour is hosted by Gray Line Guatemala. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Guatemala on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Guatemala City Stop Over Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3022P72
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Avenida Las AmericasStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Plaza BerlinStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Avenida La ReformaStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Iglesia YurritaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Centro CivicoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Constitution PlazaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 7Mercado CentralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Very good experience! Highly recommend the horses unless you are a frequent hiker in great shape. The guys at the b…
Best Adolfo City tour guide!
We utilize the Gray Line agency Adolfo our tour guide and Mynor our chofer. This tour was so complete and beautiful…
Guatemala City Tour
I had a great time. I learned a lot. Winston Cuk was a great guide. He is very knowledgeable and I enjoyed his guid…
Amazing History Lesson
Our guide was so knowledgeable about the history of the city. He taught us so much about the architecture and custo…
Must See Antigua Guatemala
This tour was lovely, and allowed me to visit all of the historic sites and structures that I wanted to see in Anti…
INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL
Chichicastenago is a very interesting town full of Mayan History, it kind of has a feeling of a mystery town from t…
A very worthwhile experience.
The van we went in was comfortable. The driver was excellent. The guide was knowledgeable and personable. We enjoye…
A long day, but really interesting and worth it
I took this tour on August 1, 2021 with Adolfo as my tour guide. He was a wonderful tour guide who helped us all u…
So glad we opted for this tour
This was a great way to relieve our designated driver for a day and so glad we opted for this tour. A lovely little…
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable.
I highly recommend this Touristic Tours and company, they are very professional and highly knowledgeable in Guatema…
Puerto Quetzal Shore Excursion - Colonial Antigua City Highlights
We had originally signed up for the Antigua Self Guided trip, but ended up upgrading to the Colonial Antigua City H…
I want tours to include real pictures instead of fantasy. The hot part of this volcano is a small depression that …
GC City tour
Made a booking by myself which I had to pay for twice (I was desperate for something to do in GC), fair enough. How…
An eye opening tour
Our guide, Juan Pablo, gave a great insight into his country's history and present challenges. He is obviously know…
Do it alone, more time tiding in car than at market
Great tour. Such a long drive from Antigua that we had 10-12 at the market and could meet for lunch at the church. …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We booked a half-day tour with GrayLine via Viator. Our tour guide met us at our hotel. We only did a half-day tour in the morning because we were leaving for the airport in the afternoon. We were so happy to see that our tour guide was Adolfo, whom we met in Antigua. He had toured us around Antigua at the start of our trip, and we were thrilled to have him again on the last day of our trip. Adolfo was accompanied by a driver, Marcio. We drove along the main boulevards. We stopped at the Berlin Wall and also admired the view. We also walked around Cayala, a new affluent shopping and residential area. Lastly we stopped at Palacio Nacional and the big cathedral. Near the Palacio Nacional, I saw a vendor selling churros. I wanted to try some, so Adolfo kindly offered to buy them for us. I offered to pay for the snack, but he insisted on paying. Our tour ended in 3 hours - just in time to relax a bit before heading to the airport. Thank you Adolfo for a memorable trip to Guatemala!
Written 3 April 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear Dixie Thank you for having booked with us, your comments are so important for us, hope to have you in Guatemala again.
Written 6 April 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.