Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua
Copán has been considered one of the most beautiful Mayan Cities ever Built. From the Stone color to the vegetation surrounding the pyramids, the River nearby, and its stunning Mayan ball courts and monoliths... In this tour, you'll be able to not just walk around the main monoliths and plazas but also walk through the archeological tunnels underneath the Acropolis to view earlier stages of the immense Mayan Empire. (only if allowed at the time of our visit. Due to pandemic issues, access is sometimes limited). Copán is a mandatory visit for Ancient Civilization fans.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Round Trip Private Transportation
- Certified Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Copán Archeological Park
- Hondurian Guide for The Archeological Park Tour
- Honduran custom fee
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Copan Ruinas
- Personal Expenses
- Entrance to the Tunnels Ruins
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26325P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua
What you can expect during your visit
- All our vehicles are being sanitized and cleaned on a daily basis. Please feel safe with our staff, we are taking all the appropriate measurements for your and our safety.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua?
- Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua price starts from S$421.27. Discover and book Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua cancellation policy?
- Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua?
- Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua is hosted by Guat2Do. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guat2Do on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour at Copan Ruins Arqueological Site from Guatemala City or Antigua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 26325P29
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1GuatemalaStop: 5 hoursSee details
- 2Copan RuinasStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Copan DepartmentStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Guatemala CityStop: 5 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Had a great experience with this activity! Rode horses up the volcano, melted marshmallows under the hot rocks, and…
The trip was very fun, exciting , and relaxing! Highly recommended! favorite part was the horses !!! Beautiful vie…
Very nice tour. Carlos was our driver was very nice and Ruben our tour guide was very kind and knowledgeable, we le…
Visiting Hobbitenango is a definitely a must when traveling to Guatemala. You will see stunning views of thr volcan…
Long day but worth it!
This was a long day from Guatemala City but totally worth it. We got to see a couple of villages around Lake Atitla…
A wonderful trip - very grateful that they were ok to do the tour just for me. It was a great experience walking u…
What an amazing trip!
I was fortunate to have had Karla as our tour guide. She was wonderfully full of energy and good humour. Throughout…
Wonderful Experience! Great Guide!
Wonderful experience with a great guide. I highly recommend that you specifically ask for Carla to be your tour gui…
Great if short on time!
This one day tour was a great way to see many sites that the lake and surrounding areas have to offer. Well-organiz…
Day trip to Chichicastenango
Beautiful views and scenery. We had a great driver and tour guide. Great for a quick day trip. The best part was th…
Highly recommended 1 day trip. You shouldn't miss it!
Excellent trip with a great guide, Winston, who speaks very fluent English and fills my whole trip with a great exp…
Very beautiful, nice photos, good guide and the hike is fun to do. Not to long half a day activity, I recommand.
Amazing and beautiful
We have an amazing time David our tour, Ruben and (Carlos’ son) the driver friendly and informative. The view of th…
Winston was a really informative and good all around guide. We had good communication and he was flexible to ensur…
Well worth the day
Very great day with Winston. Awesome experiences in san juan with the mayan weavers and medicine abuelas. Recommend…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The whole trip was an experience. We were very fortunate to have a highly qualified guide who had actually worked on many Maya archeological digs and was well-acquainted with Maya culture in many places and really knew how things work at the border; the local guide in Copan was also an excellent speaker and gave us invaluable insight into the Mayan numerological system and the layout of the Copan site. The driver was very experienced and knew the route very well. Aside from the historical significance of Copan, with the many stelae and Mayan inscriptions, just walking beneath the gigantic jungle trees amidst the ruins was a dreamlike experience. Copan is a great compliment to the high-rising structures of Tikal. Walking through the ball court in Copan, not far from the stairway of inscriptions of kings gave real insight into the world presented in the Popol Vuh epic of the Maya. An incredible trip with great guides. One suggestion would be to organize the trip so that you stay the night in the lovely town of Copan Ruinas -- where we had a wonderful traditional dinner. The Copan trip is really a very full day as is-- but so well worth it.
Written 3 August 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review about your trip to Copan Ruins. All Maya cities are spectacular on their own, with all the history behind each structure, stelae, and inscriptions, and Copan Ruins cant be left behind. If you really want to visit the Mayan World, you need to come here too. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the driver´s performance and the knowledge shared by the tour guides. Making this trip an experience is worth everything. Thank you so much for your suggestion of staying the night in the enchanting town of Copan Ruinas. We will for sure take it into consideration. We hope to be by your side on your next adventures through the Mayan World or any other place in Guatemala, Central America, or Mexico. In the meantime, please take care and we hope to see you soon again!
Written 12 August 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.