Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See sharks up close during a cage-diving experience in ocean waters off of Oahu. Travel out from the North Shore by boat, then hop in the floating cage to safely view Galapagos and Sandbar sharks. Snorkeling gear is provided so you can go underwater to observe the sharks through the large polyglass windows of the cage. No prior experience necessary.
- Learn from your guide about shark biology and behavior
- Floating cage allows you to safely be close to the sharks
- Take a boat out from Oahu's North Shore to shark habitat
- Round-trip transportation provided from central meeting point
Hale‘iwa Boat Harbor, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Expert crew
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Towels, swimwear, suntan lotion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age 5yr old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
It was awesome being able to get that close to the sharks, truly incredible!! There were so many of them too that I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. The crew were extremely knowledgeable and very eco conscious which I appreciated. Overall an amazing experience that I will…
Took my daughter on this and had an absolute blast. Saw a TON of sharks. Staff was was very knowledgeable about the sharks and history. We started to get a little seasick but the staff helped us with some tips and tricks. A+++
Nice little boat ride out to the cage! The water was merky due to all the rain, but we got to see tons of sharks still! The tour guides were very informative. Make sure you take meds if you get sea sick!!
Date of experience: March 2021
Response from shark96712, General Manager at Shark Cage Diving In Oahu
Responded 2 weeks ago
Aloha Danielle, good advice on the seasick meds, definitely helps. So glad you got to see and learn about our sharks. Here's to seeing you next time, with our usual crystal clear water.
Fun and safe! Knowledgeable and friendly staff quickly brought us out to the shark cage where several Galapagos sharks were waiting to meet us! Very close but comfortable views of good size sharks in temperate waters. This is a must do!
Date of experience: March 2021
The experience of swimming with the sharks is definitely one for the books. even though I didn't really enjoy the wave that much, all I can say is its really worth the try. The Captain and the staff is really friendly and very funny when we were at the activity location. Special…
Date of experience: February 2021
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hawaii Shark Encounters
Even though the water was extremely rough it was an amazing experience. And thanks to the captain and his first m…
A must do!
I loved this experience with my boyfriend. We both love marine life and love to see animals on their natural habita…
Great Overall Experience
The boat crew was super friendly and informative. They educated us about the sharks and helped us realize how very…
We were quite disappointed by our tour and the company that runs it. There were several reasons: * timeliness. we …
Had a great time and saw lots of sharks. Started on time with friendly service. Thank you for a great time
9 year very happy
Our family of five completed the shark and counters. It was a very safe experience and a fun time was had by all. I…
A must do!!
I went with 2 of my kids and we had an absolute blast. My son went to look and my daughter wanted to get in the cag…
One in a lifetime experience
I wanted to give my 13 year old son the opportunity to swim with his favorite animal since he was a toddler. A fri…
Great Overall Experience
Hawaii Shark Encounters were very professional and courteous. Even though we took a wrong turn and were running lat…
We had a blast! It was such a memorable experience. The staff was awesome. Loved getting to see all the sharks.
Amazing shark experience
This experience was amazing and by far the best. My boyfriend and I loved it! The guys were amazing.
Absolutely amazing experience!!
This has always been at the top of my bucket list and Hawaii shark encounters did not disappoint!! I never felt u…
One of the best things to do in the island. The boat crew were very well educated and helpful. Definitely recommend…
The goal was to get in the cage and see the sharks. And I did exactly that. If you get sea sick be sure to take som…
Captain David was awesome, the boat ride was wonderful, crew meme we very helpful. Lots of fun and Covid safe!
- Haleiwa, Hawaii Shark Encounters
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 122.35*
Popular: Booked by 523 travellers!
from SGD 211.51*
Popular: Booked by 269 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Shark Cage Diving In Oahu
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu price starts from S$180.97. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- Shark Cage Diving In Oahu is hosted by Hawaii Shark Encounters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hawaii Shark Encounters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Shark Cage Diving In Oahu on Tripadvisor