Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Swim with reef sharks and other marine life—including dolphins and whales—on a snorkeling excursion off Oahu’s North Shore. This tour is focused on educating participants about sharks and the surrounding ecosystems, providing you with a perspective you can’t find on most larger shark diving trips. Plus, the 6-person maximum group size allows the company to create a personalized tour.
- You'll start atHale‘iwa Boat HarborHale‘iwa Boat Harbor, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USADeparture Point: Meeting place will be at the Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, North Shore, Oahu: Directions: Meet on the left side of the harbor next to boat launching ramp/loading dock. *Free parking is readily available near the dock Dates: See AvailabilitySee address & details
- 1Island View HawaiiStop: 15 minutesMeet directly at our boat - it's a small boat that says Islandview Hawaii on the side.Read more
- You'll end atHale‘iwa Boat HarborHale‘iwa Boat Harbor, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USADeparture Point: Meeting place will be at the Haleiwa Small Boat Harbor, North Shore, Oahu: Directions: Meet on the left side of the harbor next to boat launching ramp/loading dock. *Free parking is readily available near the dock Dates: See AvailabilitySee address & details
- Experience the thrill of swimming freely with reef sharks
- Travel by boat to an area that is naturally frequented by multiple shark species
- Provided snorkeling gear and a safety diver make the tour accessible to first-timers
- A dive photographer captures pictures of your underwater adventure (photos are available for purchase)
Hale‘iwa Boat Harbor, Haleiwa, HI 96712, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Safety diver
- Swimsuit - come dressed to get in the water
- Sunscreen - apply prior to boarding to limit excessive scents/oils in the water
- Towel and a change of clothes in your vehicle
- Small personal items may be stored on the boat during the dive
- Photos - high quality images available for purchase after the dive
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years old - must be accompanied by an adult
- Get a good night's rest before your adventure!
- We kindly ask you leave behind any preconceived notions about sharks and experience this adventure with an open mind
- Always be attentive and present in the water, keeping your ears above water and paying close attention to the Safety Diver's instructions
- If you are prone to seasickness, please take Dramamine 1 hour prior to the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per trip is required for any trip. If you are booking as a single passenger, we will contact you if the minimum trip requirements are not met.
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Kristin D wrote a review Feb 2021Boston, Massachusetts, United States12 contributions8 helpful votes
A dream come true for me. I swam with wild sharks while listening to the hump back whales sing. The guides were very knowledgeable and took most of the fear away from the rest of my family (3 teenagers and my husband.) Gorgeous creatures and one of the best days of my life.
Date of experience: February 2021
I saw sharks and tiger sharks, this guided tour gave me an unforgettable experience！I was shocked the moment I saw the sharks, they looked very majestic, but they are also a bit shy. The tour guide is very serious and patient, The tour guide knew that I was from another country,…
This was amazing. I wish I could give it more than 5 stars. Please ignore the other review that someone else wrote about the owners. First of all, she didn’t even go on a tour with this company and second, she booked with a third party vendor, so her real issue should be with…
2 Helpful votes
Usually I wouldn’t write a review, and if I have a bad experience, I usually just chop it up as a one time thing and never discourage people from trying things. In this case, go with a different company (ONE OCEAN DIVING) . We had our confirmation of booking on hand and the…
Date of experience: October 2020
I booked this tour online and I'm so glad I did! We had the best morning with these guys! We were greeted in the harbour by 3 crew, the captain, photographer and our guide in the water. We were provided with all the information we would need to know and I was immediately at…
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Island View Hawaii
A surreal and amazing day!
This was an incredible experience my husband and I will remember forever. We went a couple months ago and still tal…
This was an incredible experience. The respect and love that the crew has for the amazing animals in the ocean is …
One of the best days of my life. I got to swim with wild sharks and listen to the whales singing. Amazing experie…
Swimming with sharks
It was a dream come true! If you are considering swimming with sharks, Islandview Hawaii is the way to go. They are…
We had an amazing time on this tour - did not feel unsafe at all, and the guides seemed knowledgeable but also rela…
The staff was great. The experience was amazing. It was so surreal to be in the ocean with these amazing creatures …
Just do it! and use these guys
The guys are running it are great. I was a little nervous first jumping in the water, but they help you feel comfo…
Great Crew...solid service & friendly
They are a company that allows free diving with sharks in a responsible manner...safely! There were all levels of …
Vacation from the year of seclusion and lockdown.. needing a break from work and quality time with my wife and daug…
Vacation with kids-sharks and whales
Amazing!! Favorite thing we did all week! Not only did we get to swim with sharks, which would have taken the cake,…
Just Do It!
We got lost and were very late and the staff waited for us. They were great throughout the excursion as well. And…
Absolutely amazing experience! I've always loved sharks, but getting to see them in their environment was breathtak…
Surreal and Magical Experience
What a beautiful experience. It was so peaceful and surreal to be invites into the underwater world and swim.with t…
Very safe, safety speech was very informative and made me very comfortable. It’s a family vibe and the boys knowle…
Great times swimming with sharks in perfect blue water.
Excellent tour, saw lots of sharks up close, fantastic experience. The guys running the tour were great, made the e…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 375.09*
Popular: Booked by 1,482 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pelagic Shark Dive Tour
How much is Pelagic Shark Dive Tour?
Pelagic Shark Dive Tour price starts from S$199.62. Discover and book Pelagic Shark Dive Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Pelagic Shark Dive Tour cancellation policy?
Pelagic Shark Dive Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pelagic Shark Dive Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Pelagic Shark Dive Tour?
Pelagic Shark Dive Tour is hosted by Island View Hawaii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Island View Hawaii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pelagic Shark Dive Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Pelagic Shark Dive Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Pelagic Shark Dive Tour on Tripadvisor