View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This amazing adventure takes us to Bwindi ‘The Impenetrable Forest’ in Uganda’s mountainous far southwestern tip where you will have the opportunity to track Mountain Gorillas. This action filled excursion will take you also to Mgahinga National Park where you will trek up Mount Sabinyo 3,645m one of the region’s inactive volcanoes. You will have the opportunity to observe another endangered species, the Golden Monkey in its natural habitat of bamboo forest. Local tribesmen will pilot dug-out canoes as we traverse Lake Mutanda. Bwindi ‘the impenetrable forest’ home to one of the richest ecosystems in Africa. Mountain Gorillas are one of the world’s most endangered apes. It is estimated that there are only about 880 left throughout the world. Almost half of them can be found in Uganda, and populations can also be found in neighbouring Rwanda and Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All activities
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 15 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Nkuringo Walking Safaris
Great walk and canoe trip.
Don’t miss out on this unique experience. Our guide with Nkuringo Walking Safaris, Richard was excellent. We had a…
Amazing 7 day - Gorilla and Chimp tracking and QENP.
My husband and I had a week vacation, which is not a lot given all the things we wanted to do/see. Nkuringo organiz…
An incredible way to see Uganda
For part of our trip we trekked through the mountainous region of Uganda, from Gahinga to Bwindi, via Lake Mutanda …
Best experience I ever had
Our trip was actually organised by Wild Frontier Safaris and we spent 3 days at Buhoma Lodge and walked into see th…
TOTAL COSTING Single occupancy USD 3995. Double occupancy USD 5115. Includes: Car hire, English speaking driver …
Incredible Lifetime Experience!
We traveled as a group of 6 in January with Nkuringo Safaris . Our tour guide/driver/ game tracker/ organizer was J…
Private Taylor made 24-Day Uganda Rwanda AMAZING experience
My husband and I wanted a private safari tour. This was our first safari and our first visit to Africa. I used Trip…
Outstanding Safari with an excellent guide
We were lucky enough to have Jack as our guide on our 14 day trip through Uganda and Ruanda. Due to his experience…
I left my heart there
My walking safari with Nkuringo has been one of the best experiences of my life. I started in Kigali, visited the …
Great Gorilla Trekking & so close!
Incredible experience. Trekkers found their sleeping area & then we could follow the broken trees to see them for t…
Taylor made experience
We did a 14days tour through Uganda. The mixture of game drive and walking was as suitable as the chosen accomondat…
Guided hike to Suma Falls
We hired Moses of Nkuringo walking Safaris to guide us on a hike to Suma falls. The hike was beautiful and rigorou…
Trek from Buhoma to Nkuringo
My husband and I recently went gorilla trekking in Bwindi. Since I wanted to see two groups in two different locat…
Outstanding Customer Service!
I started planning my trip with Lydia and her team many months in advance. Lydia was very patient and helpful whil…
We just got back from a gorilla trek with Nkuringo and it was amazing! Prior to the trip the communication and wor…
- Duration: 6 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 6 days Gorilla Adventure
What time does 6 days Gorilla Adventure start?
6 days Gorilla Adventure will start at 6:15 AM. Discover and book 6 days Gorilla Adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is 6 days Gorilla Adventure?
6 days Gorilla Adventure price starts from US$3,128.21. Discover and book 6 days Gorilla Adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the 6 days Gorilla Adventure cancellation policy?
6 days Gorilla Adventure cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 6 days Gorilla Adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 6 days Gorilla Adventure?
6 days Gorilla Adventure is hosted by Nkuringo Walking Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nkuringo Walking Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 days Gorilla Adventure on Tripadvisor