View all photos (10)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 5 day of Uganda hiking safari gives a chance to hike top 3 volcanic mountains in Uganda and Africa, Mt Muhabura, Mt Sabinyo and Mt Gahinga are located in Virunga Mountains which is shared between three Countries Rwanda D.R.Congo and Uganda. Also this hiking tour can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda
Transfer to Kisoro Mgahinga...
Hiking Mount Sabinyo Volcano...
Hiking Mount Gahinga Volcano...
Hiking Mount Muhabura Volcano...
Transfer back to Entebbe
- One Hiking Permit for each volcano per Person
- Airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport
- Accommodation and meals on safari as above
- Bottled water on safari vehicle
- All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Airport Transfer Entebbe
- Entry/Admission - Mount Sabinyo
- Entry/Admission - Mount Gahinga
- Entry/Admission - Mount Muhavura
- Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature
- Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra
- Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Kisoro Tours Uganda
Better than a dream !
We were on a safari for 11 days with Dan. We saw so many wild animals, beautiful changing landscapes and the accomo…
Experienced Guide w Connections
I am so impressed with this guide! I had a difficult request and the last company refunded my money and couldn’t h…
Gorilla, chimpanzee and wildlife safari experience
Dan from Kisoro Tours arranged a first-rate 7-day trip for me to achieve my dream of seeing the mountain gorillas. …
Nice Gorilla tour
In March of 2019 we did a 7 day gorilla/chimp tour with our guide Dan. We made quite some changes to the original i…
I spent two amazing weeks working in Kisoro this year and gorilla trekking was on my list to do while I was there. …
Customized Uganda wildlife tour
Dan from Kisoro tours helped us plan a once-in-a-lifetime trip to Bwindi for gorilla trekking, and to Queen Elizabe…
3N Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National Park
Flew to Entebbe the night before the Gorilla trek. Accommodation at the outdoor tent (budget trip) was very nice! W…
8 days in Uganda with Kisoro tours.
Kisoro tours helped us plan a wonderful 8 day trip with gorilla treks, chimpanzee trek, a drive through Queen Eliza…
In April 2016 Tracey and I booked a 14 day safari with Kisoro tours. We had paid and rearing to go when I had an a…
Delightful and efficient drive around Rwanda
Kisoro Tours, with Dan and his team, were responsible for taking our small group from Kigali to Virunga National Pa…
3 Day trip to Queen Elizabeth National Park
We had a fantastic trip to Western Uganda with Dan. We saw lots of wildlife - leopard, lions, elephants, hippos, mo…
5 day private Rwanda and Uganda trip
I'm just back from a private 5 day trip to Rwanda and Uganda with Kisoro tours.This trip was over 6 months in the p…
Tour to fit personal specifications
Feb 2017 I was in Uganda for a small getaway and decided last minute to go on a local safari. Kisoro tours were re…
Experience Uganda with knowledgable Guide
This year was our fourth consecutive tour with Dan. Local knowledge is key! Whether it is gorilla trekking or the M…
Murchison Falls and other places in Uganda
Dan organised our trip to Murchison Falls Safari Park in Uganda and we had a very enjoyable and worry-free time.. H…
- Airport Transfer Entebbe, Mount Sabinyo, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207