Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Fly to Pokhara, start to hike
Hike to Sarankot
Fly back to Kathmandu
- Expert trekking guide through out the trip
- Round trip airfare between Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation at best available Hotel or Lodge
- Accommodation in twin/double sharing basis. For solo traveler we provide single room.
- Expert trekking guide and assistance guide for pax more than 6
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Liberty Holidays
The Vijaya stupa is good for short hiking. It is 2hr from swayambhu as I travelled from here. This is peaceful plac…
Perfect organisation for a holiday to remember
We had the most memorable family tour with Nagarkot Sunset tour. We felt everything was great, our guide Mr. Rajat …
We saw all except Bhakatapor UNESCO sites with great efficiency. Our guide Shiva was very sensitive to the amount …
Great Half Day Trip!
Madan (my guide) and Mandal (my driver) were great! Although it was unfortunately a cloudy morning and during the s…
My friend and I made it to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise. It’s definitely worth a visit. However it wasn’t wi…
Tour was excellent. I can recommend it even with young children.Guide and driver allways took care to find clean re…
Krishna, our guide was lovely and was very patient with us stopping to shop every few steps!!! Kathmandu Durbar Squ…
Today we experienced a sunrise tour with Liberty agent Pokhara. We were collected from our hotel at 5am by two you…
One of the best Sunrise and Sunset , you will ever see
Sarankot is very important to Pokhara from tourist viewpoint as Nagarkot is to Kathmandu. Positioned west north to …
Worth the hike
Well worth the long hike up to the top. Maybe set off early morning so it’s a little cooler. The views at the top a…
Peaceful Place - First Class Experience
We had a wonderful stay at this resort. We were greeted upon arrival and escorted to the cable car. The cable car r…
Delicous food and an amazing course
We had a really good time there and they offered the course even just for two people! We cooked momos, dal bhat, ri…
Solo Trip and Day Tour of Bhaktapur and Nagarkot
I had a great experience overall with this tour. I was contacted prior to arrival to confirm my pick up location an…
Ram is the best travel agent I've met. He arranged everything according to our needs and likes. Met us in our hotel…
Highesr altutude among other surrounded hills.
First experience of such a steep cable car travel, roughly crossed 19300 feet more than Mount Everest. Very excitin…
- Dhampus View Tower, Sarangkot, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 61.72*
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
from SGD 75.44*
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek
What time does 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek start?
3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek?
3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek price starts from S$799.38. Discover and book 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek cancellation policy?
3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek?
3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek is hosted by Liberty Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Day Annapurna Trip including Dhampus Hill Trek on Tripadvisor