- Numerous beautiful waterfalls, flora & fauna etc.
- Dramatically changing landscape every single day
- Great opportunities of exploring authentic Tibetan culture, religion, communities etc.
- Eight highest peak of the world Mt. Manaslu and various towering mountain vistas surroundings
- Experience with Home stay and magnificent side trips such as: Kal Tal, Pungen Gumpa, Manaslu Base Camp, Tibet border etc.
- Adventure of the Larke La and 360 degree amazing mountain vistas
- Peace and less crowded trek
- Great opportunity exploring with local guide
Day by day Itinerary:-
Day 01:Welcome at airport and transfer to the Hotel. Then set up meeting with guide and discuss regarding forthcoming activities.
Day 02:Free day for final trekking preparation.
Day 03:Kathmandu to Arughat/Sotikhola by drive.
Day 04:Soti to Machhakhola.(869m, 7hrs)
Day 05:Machhakhola to Jagat(1340m, 7hrs)
Day 06:Jagat to Deng(6/7hrs,1860m)
Day 07:Deng to Namrung(2630m, 7hrs)
Day 08:Namrung to Loho. (3180m, 4hrs)
Day 09:Loho to Sama(3520m, 3hrs).
Day 10:Acclimatization day. After breakfast we can hike around Birendra lake/Manaslu Base camp or Pungen Gumpa etc. Options can be discuss with your guide depending on your fitness and needs.
Day 11:Sama to Samdo(3860m, 3hrs)
Day 12:Hike to Tibet border(4998m) and back to Samdo(8hrs).
Day 13:Samdo to Dharmasala(7hrs, 4460m)
Day 14:Dharmasala to Larke La 5160m then Bhimthang overnight(3590, 8hrs).
Day 15:Bhimthang to Dharapani(1960m, 7/8hrs).
Day 16:Dharapani to Kathmandu/Pokhara by drive.
Day 17:Leisure day
Day 18:Join with different program or farewell
TRIP COST INCLUDE:-
- Complementary all airports pick up drop
- All necessary trekking permits like Manaslu special, Manaslu conservation area, Annapurna conservation area.
- 3 times meals a day such as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trekking period.
- All accommodation during mountain.
- Complementary duffel bag/agency T-shirt (for your trekking equipment if needed)
- Government registered, English Speaking professional local guide with medical kit
- Staffs insurance, well paid salary, meal, accommodation, equipment, transportation etc..
- Certificate of achievement if needed