Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (10)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing( 4-...
Drive to Pokhara after breakfast...
: Trek to Tikhedhunga : 5 hours...
Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani...
Ghorepani to Tadapani...
Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk
Ghandruk - Nayapul - Pokhara
Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airport by Private Car.
- Accommodations in 3 star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara and teahouses during the trek
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and Pokhara. All meals during the trek
- Farewell dinner
- Transportation by Tourist Coach (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu)
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), and porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS
- All government and local taxe
- Entrance Fees for sightseeing
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and/or Pokhara
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Day 01: Kathmandu Arrival(1,300m/4,264ft)
- One of the representatives from Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure will be waiting for you outside the international airport terminal gate holding your name and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing
- After breakfast in the morning, you will be Proceed for Sightseeing place as given below. 1.Boudhanath Stupa: Lies about 6 km to the east of downtown Kathmandu and is the largest stupa in the valley. It looms 36 meters high and presents one of the most fascinating specimens of stupa design. Boudhanath is also known as Khasti, or dew drops, after an account that builders had to use dew to mix the mortar as Kathmandu was suffering from a severe drought during the construction of Bouddhanath. 2.Pasupatinath Temple: Pashupatinath is one of the most sacred Hindu shrines in the world and lies 5 km east of the city center. The richly ornamented pagoda houses the sacred Linga, or phallic symbol, of Lord Shiva. Chronicles indicate the temple’s existence prior to 400 AD. Devotees can be seen taking ritual dips in the holy Bagmati River flowing beside the temple. 3.Patan Darbar Square: Patan Durbar Square is an enchanting combination of palace buildings, artistic courtyards, and graceful pagoda temples. The former royal palace complex is the center of Patan’s religious and social life and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. One remarkable monument here is a 17th-century temple dedicated to the Hindu god Krishna, built entirely of stone. 4.Swayambhunath Stupa: The Monkey Temple (World Heritage Site), watches over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. The huge stupa is one of the holiest Buddhist sites in Nepal and its establishment is linked to the creation of the Kathmandu Valley out of a primordial lake. Swayambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara(915m) – 7 Hours
- After breakfast, our guide will take you to the bus station near Thamel. You will take a scenic highway drive out from Kathmandu to the beautiful city of Pokhara. This thrilling road is packed with wonderful sceneries and views to enjoy. Throughout the drive, we will take small breaks for snacks and lunch too. You will drive straight to your hotel here and rest for the day. In the evening you can take short walks to the lakeside area near your hotel. Overnight at Pokhara.
- Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul, then trek to Tikhedhunga (1577m) – 4 Hours
- In the morning, we take a short drive (about an hour) to Nayapul, which is going to be the starting point of this trek. From Nayapul, we walk along the Modi Khola and follow the way through Birethanti (1015m), and Hille (1495m) to eventually reach Tikhedhunga (1577m). We stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2840m) – 5 Hours
- Today, we move on from Tikhedhunga towards the steep climb to Ulleri (2070). You can intersperse into the large Magar settlements at Ulleri. From Ulleri, we ascend more gently through the fine forests of rhododendrons and oaks. After walking for a couple of hours from Banthanti, we eventually reach Ghorepani where we stay overnight at a guesthouse.
- Day 06: Hike up to Poon Hill (3210m) and trek to Tadapani (2610m) – 5 Hours
- We have to wake up early in the morning today as we’ve to hike up to Poon Hill, probably the best viewpoint in the Annapurna Region. Here at Poon Hill, we catch the panorama of the beautiful peaks including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges. Often been touted as the Photographer’s Paradise, don’t miss out to take some of the best snaps of this entire trip from Poon Hill during sunrise. That being said, sunset views from this hilltop are equally rewarding the phenomenal. Spend few to at Poon Hill and then return back to Ghorepani. After having breakfast at Ghorepani, we again continue our walk towards Tadapani. Ascending towards Deurali, and descending again, we eventually reach Tadapani, where we stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (1940m) – 5 Hours
- From Tadapani, we descend through the forests while following the trail to Ghandruk—aka the biggest Gurung settlement in the country. Take your time to explore the typical culture and lifestyle of ethnic Gurung people and interact with local people. Ghandruk also offers some of the magnificent views of mountains. Stay overnight at a local guesthouse.
- Day 08: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul (1010m), then drive to Pokhara – 5 Hours
- As today is going to be the final day for trekking, we slowly follow our trail back to Nayapul from Ghandruk. Once we reach Nayapul, we can take a short drive back to Pokhara. Check-in to the hotel and stay overnight.
- Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara
- You can visit some of the local attractions early today before the drive back to Kathmandu. After breakfast, your guide will take you to a local bus station where you will catch a bus back to the capital. Enjoy the refreshing hill highway segment to the valley. We will drive you to your hotel in Thamel. In your spare time head out to explore the lively Thamel market and do some souvenir shopping. Join us for a farewell dinner and share your experiences with the whole team. Overnight at a hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 10: Final Departure
- Our Driver will pick you up and drive you to the TIA from your hotel a couple of hours earlier than your scheduled flight time. With some exciting stories and wonderful memories from the Himalayas, Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek with Himalaya Sanctuary will remain with you forever.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Excellent services ! will definitely come back !! Thanks BIshnu and Bhupen for your help, we are happy with everything you have organized. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: November 2018
Response from bishnu b, Owner at Annapurna Panaroma
Responded 18 Dec 2018
Dear Windy , Thank you very much for your such a precious time to write a wonderful feedback.Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure all Team are very glad to hear your compliment regarding our services which has encourage us to move further and assure all to do even more better in the days to come . We do appreciate your words. thank you again , We are looking forward to welcome you again soon.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure
This is the great chance to get join this company “Coach Adventure Nepal “ they have awesome management with great …
Highly Recommended Tour Company
I would like to highly recommended Himalayan Sanctuary. This Annapurna Base Camp is my first trekking in Nepal, it …
Just f a 4 day 3 night tour to Bhutan I really had a great time Would definitely use the them again!
Challenging but rewarding
Our family had an incredible time completing this once in a lifetime opportunity through the Himalayan Social Journ…
Greetings to Himalayan Sanctuary
The timing, organisation with guide and selection of guest house and tea house were perfect. Tsum valley is at the …
A highlight of my trip to Nepal.
As someone who really loves mountains, I knew I had to do this Mount Everest Flight. Everything was made super simp…
Definately a wonderful daytrip with a great guide. Good service beforehand and all questipns were answered. Will co…
Fantastic day out and extremely well looked after
We had a lovely time, and the communications from the company what we arranged it through made sure we knew exactly…
I didn’t climb Mt Everest..but I touched it with my heart
Excellent view of Everest..Can have a view from cockpit as well and click pics..Enjoyed this awesome experience.Got…
Great Experience and Promising Service (Manaslu Trek)
I was on day 13 of the Manaslu circuit a 177 kilometer walking trial.which circumnavigates Mount Manaslu and we wer…
BEST TRIP EVER!
My husband travel all over the world and we both agree that this trip was the best one we have been on. We chose th…
#1 out of the 4 countries visited on our vacation.
We traveled to Thailand and then spent 7 days in Nepal, just not enough time to explore the country. Our tour comp…
Great cut through Nepali culture and landscape
We are a couple and stayed in Nepal for roughly 7 weeks in total as we were volunteering in a school in Kathmandu. …
Touched once by scenic view and twice by excellent services.
Firstly, I want to say thank you to Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure company team members. They were accommodating, fr…
Everything is excellent!
I am so glad we booked our trip with this company, the service is amazing! From transportation, food to accommodati…
- Kathmandu, Kathmandu, and 8 more
- Duration: 10 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 300 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Annapurna Panaroma
What time does Annapurna Panaroma start?
Annapurna Panaroma will start at 6:15 AM. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
How much is Annapurna Panaroma?
Annapurna Panaroma price starts from US$687.00. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
What is the Annapurna Panaroma cancellation policy?
Annapurna Panaroma cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Annapurna Panaroma?
Annapurna Panaroma is hosted by Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Himalayan Sanctuary Adventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Annapurna Panaroma on Tripadvisor