Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We start our Manaslu Circuit Trek after your arrival at Kathmandu followed by cultural sightseeing around world heritage sites. Initially, we take a long drive from Kathmandu to Baseri for about 8 to 9 hours. After arrival at Baseri, the starting point of our trekking activity; we cross suspension bridges and make our way through beautiful forests and Gurung villages towards Maccha Khola. Further, we make our way through several ascends-descends, natural and cultural exploration while passing through Budhi Gandaki river, ridges, villages, of Jagat, Deng, Namrung, Samagaon and hike to a nearby old monastery named Pungyen Gompa. For proper acclimatization, we take a day rest at Samdo. The highest point of the trek, Larkya La Pass is reached that offers magnificent views of Annapurna Himalayas, Kangaru, Chio Himal and Himlung Himal etc. In this way, we discover the diversity in culture and topography and finally descend towards Tilije, Tal and Syange; before getting back to Kathmandu.
Arrival in Kathmandu...
Kathmandu: Sightseeing and Trek...
Kathmandu to Maccha Khola...
Maccha Khola to Jagat [1,410m/...
Jagat to Deng [1,804m/5,917 ft]:...
Deng to Namrung...
Namrung to Lho [3,180m/10,433...
Lho to Samagaon [3,530m/11,578...
Hike to Pungyen Gompa: 6 – 7...
Samagaon to Samdo [3,860m/12,660...
Samdo to Dharamsala [4,460m/14,...
Dharamsala to Bimthang...
Bimthang to Tilije...
Tilije – Tal [1,700m/5,576 ft]:...
Tal – Besishar - Kathmandu 8-9...
Explore at Kathmandu with shopping
Nepal Mountain Trekkers, Pyramid Galli, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Returns to original departure point
- Airport pickup and drop service
- 4-night Hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu sightseeing with tour licenced guide and car/ jeep/bus depending upon the group size
- All food and lodging during the trek (B, L, D included)
- Transportation costs
- Government licence holder English speaking trekking guide and a porter
- All required Trekking permits
- First aid medical box
- All required trekking gears like sleeping bags and down jacket made available on rent
- T-shirt, Duffel Bag and Trekking Map with company logo
- Rescue Management Service
- 13% VAT and 10% company service charge
- Farewell Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Green Horizon
- Entry/Admission - Machhakhola
- Entry/Admission - Tatopani Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Jagat
- Entry/Admission - Deng
- Entry/Admission - Namrung
- Entry/Admission - Lho
- Entry/Admission - Samagaun
- Entry/Admission - Manaslu Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Samdo
- Entry/Admission - Larkya La Pass
- Entry/Admission - Bimthang
- Entry/Admission - Tal
- Visa fee to enter Nepal
- International flight tickets and extra baggage charges
- Extra night accommodation and meal costs in Kathmandu due to any change in the scheduled itinerary
- Travel insurance/ Rescue operation costs
- All personal expenses (laundry,electronic device charging cost,alcoholic beverages and soft drinks)
- Tip for guide and porters
- Entry/Admission - Tribhuvan International Airport
- Entry/Admission - UNESCO Kathmandu
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you to Ramesh at Nepal Mountain Trekkers and Expeditions for organising our group trip. We could not fault this company everything ran smoothly, our very experienced and knowledgeable guide TB kept us safe. TB went way beyond his duties of a trekking guide, even providing…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from NMTrekkers, Manager at Manaslu Circuit Trek
Responded 29 Dec 2019
Dear Lyn, Namaste from Nepal Mountain Trekkers! We are very much grateful to you for taking time out of your busy schedule to review us with such a wonderful appreciation of our company of TripAdvisor. Your review is a great compliment for us and a source of inspiration to motivate our team. Thank you for recommending our company and appreciating our hospitality, services and staffs (especially the owner Ramesh and your guide TB). Moreover, we assure you that we will keep on improvising ourselves for more better hospitality and services. We are looking forward to organizing the next trip for you in Nepal very soon. The next time, our hospitality and services would be much more enhanced for sure. Thank you once again and have good times ahead! Best regards, Nepal Mountain Trekkers
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours
It was awesome
Thanks for your excellent service.The trips with u guy makes me so happy..full of joy..i got a chance to see and ex…
10/10 would recommend!
I spent a month in Nepal and everything I did during that time was organised by Ramesh from NMT. Honestly, I have n…
Fantastic vacation - custom-made with trekking and sightseeing
At first we were just looking for a short, easy trekking tour near Kathmandu and found the Helambu Cultural Trek on…
It was an amazing experience to trek with this travel agency. I'll never forget it. I recommend them to all who wan…
Life changing experience
Stayed in Nepal for 6 weeks trecking the EBC and the Langtang Valley. Everything was organised perfectly with great…
Awesome Trekking and Climbing Agency
I had an awesome experience with Nepal mountain trekkers on my Island peak climb. Ramesh was extremely attentive an…
Great services! A company you can trust
I had a very good experience with Nepal mountain trekkers, the entire booking was done via email and Ramesh managed…
The best agency I've met
Very proffessional, well mainained agency with wondelful staff is the point. You can trust these people without any…
TN Bhatta is the best quide I've met. Meals was very good, louges was fine. Amazing views and beatiful mountains. I…
Annapurna Jadę Camp.
TN Bhatta is the best Guide I have ever had in my travelling around the world. Thanks to him my first visit to the …
A truly amazing climbing experience and remarkable memories!
What's the best way to trek in to Mera Peak? Only with Ramesh's team! A lot of the success and enjoyment during the…
We used Ramesh a couple times during our stay to book flights and buses within Nepal - he was very helpful and frie…
Annapurna trek (Poon Hill, Ghandruk and Dhampus)
I had an adventure of a life time in Nepal with Nepal Mountain Trekkers. The company was very professional and the…
Fantastic, highly recommended
We did a 2 weeks Manaslu trek with Min and Rojan, and it was a truly fantastic experience. Min was professional, kn…
Siok Chen A00
Manaslu Circuit Trek (18 April - 1 May 2019)
We had an enjoyable 14-day trek with Min as our guide and Rojan as our porter. Special mention to Min who went ou…
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Hotel Green Horizon, and 18 more
- Duration: 17 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 75.30*
Popular: Booked by 115 travellers!
from SGD 82.15*
Popular: Booked by 651 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Manaslu Circuit Trek
Which attractions will I visit with Manaslu Circuit Trek?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
How much is Manaslu Circuit Trek?
Manaslu Circuit Trek price starts from S$1,862.98. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
What is the Manaslu Circuit Trek cancellation policy?
Manaslu Circuit Trek cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Manaslu Circuit Trek?
Manaslu Circuit Trek is hosted by Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nepal Mountain Trekkers - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manaslu Circuit Trek on Tripadvisor