Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Have only a short amount of time to discover Taipei? Make the most of your stay in the Taiwanese capital, and enjoy a seamless way to travel, when you book tickets to a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Head to the upper deck for top-notch views, listen to the audio guide available in many langauges, and spy highlights ranging from Taipei 101 to Yonkang Street. As your passes are valid for 24 hours, you can disembark for a closer look when and where you please.
- Enjoy a comfortable, stress-free way to see the highlights of Taipei
- 24-hour passes provide a flexible way to discover the city
- See highlights like Taipei 101, the National Palace Museum, and more
- Audio guides are available in English, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Hop-on hop-off tour
- Pre-recorded tour commentary headsets on both routes in Chinese. English, Japanese and Korean.
- One-way shared transfer
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Unlimited rides for 24 hours from the first use.
- Route map and timetable of Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Entrance fees of tourist attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passengers are required to print out and present the E-ticket(s) issued by the local supplier upon boarding.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Printed version of voucher with a clear QR code issued by local supplier must be presented upon boarding the bus. In case the customer fails to do so, stewardess/steward on the bus deserves the right to refuse the customer boarding the bus.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
The top deck of this bus is something I would not recommend in the month of August. Protective sun canopy was half open and mist spray to rear was non- operational. If you want to get around select your spots and take a taxi.
Date of experience: August 2019
Our group booked this tour after arriving late the previous night. This tour was much nicer than similar tours we’ve taken in other cities. The best part of this tour was the hostess, Sherry. She was extremely polite and helpful. She notified each rider personally when their…
1 Helpful vote
We hopped on and off a few times and so each time there was a different hostess. The style varied a lot. We only found the one who was worthwhile... Very entertaining and interesting. The rest were very attractive and groomed very well but of little practical use. The pre…
Date of experience: December 2018
If you want to see a bit of the City with an opportunity to get off now and then, this is a good option as long as you keep expectations realistic. If you don’t get off, in about four hours you can ride the two lines (Blue and Red), passing by (or at least near) many of the…
2 Helpful votes
We did this today and was really disappointed. The tour was in English but on a tape so there was no atmosphere and in between there awful music. The actual tour gave information but you had to guess for yourself when you were upon it. We initially sat outside but t was just…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sanpu Travel Service
Refreshing Tdriveour of Taiwan Heritage Village.
A short ride from Taipei and you start climbing into a moutainous are with view of waterfdalls and then descend int…
recommended Wulai tours
I don’t have to say much about my Wulai tour with Sanpu travels. But yes, what made the actual difference was the …
- Duration: 1–13 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 116.59*
Popular: Booked by 1,824 travellers!
from SGD 71.33*
Popular: Booked by 497 travellers!
from SGD 56.24*
Popular: Booked by 850 travellers!
Hop on Hop Off
Frequently Asked Questions about Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket
Which attractions will I visit with Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket on Tripadvisor
How much is Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket?
Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket price starts from S$26.84. Discover and book Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket on Tripadvisor
What is the Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket cancellation policy?
Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket?
Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket is hosted by Sanpu Travel Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sanpu Travel Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taipei Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Ticket on Tripadvisor