4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Private tours and transfers with a professional English-/ German-speaking guide.
- Joint tours during the dinner cruise and the morning cooking class with English-speaking assistance only
- Accommodation in sharing twin/double room during the tour.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- All meals, starting from dinner on day 1 until breakfast on day 4 (food only)
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, postage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pickup and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication costs not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on private transfer basis from and to the starting point but the customers will join with other customers during the dinner cruise on the evening of day 1 and the Thai cooking class on day 3.
- As the cooking school is closed on Saturdays and Sundays, it´s possible to change the cooking class to other days to accommodate this tour into your program. The cooking course is operated only in English.
- This package is operated with English or German speaking guide.
- Do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurants, street food stalls, and eateries. Note that this tour is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Alternative accommodation may be provided should the packaged hotel not be available.
- Guests are advised that some walking is required during this excursion. Always ensure to take the most comfortable ways from the entrance of the sight to the sight itself.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap, and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sun rays still have an immense power.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails Thailand
"Enjoyable Way to See Countryside"
Loved going on the boat trip. Would definitely do it again. Could have used much more time at the 'farm' just to …
This dinner cruise was very nice. Perfect for couples. Nice romantic setting. There are lots of dinner cruises, but…
Really beautiful and more impressive than we expected.
The entire complex is very impress and more stunning than we expected . It is worth the trip. The buildings just g…
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
We really enjoyed the dinner cruise. The food, drinks and all around atmosphere were perfect. It is not one of the …
Great Tour for Pictures
My wife Brenda and I took the Grand Palace and Temple tour through Goway/Asia World Tours. We were in Bangkok for o…
Very good summary of temple and palace highlights
This tour is great for the traveler that has limited time in Bangkok just as it is advertised. Enjoyed our seasoned…
A great history lesson in ancient thai arts and culture
Experience and enjoy the wonderful bike ride through the Ancient City which is a replicate of all the regions of Th…
Get some steps in
If you enjoy a good walk, history, and architecture, then this is for you. We especially the antique chinoiserie st…
Fantastic way to enjoy the scenery with lovely food.
This cruise was recommended by our hotel The Rose Residence. We felt very special and we extremely pleased with the…
Elephant Sanctuary was amazing!
We went to the elephant sanctuary in Koh Samui which was supposted by our tourist guide Patrick von Arx, who works …
Dinner Cruise In Bangkok
The dinner cruise was wonderful and very elegant. It was a perfect way to see much of the incredible architecture h…
Informative but overpriced
Our tour guide, John, was very knowledgeable about the sites and the surrounding neighborhoods. But P2000 (about US…
Knowing Thailand since many years the main goal was to make the usual tourist tour with my girlfriend who was visit…
Average and a bit of a trap, but.....
One to tick off your list, but once you are on board you are locked in for a perusal of 99 things you would never o…
First time visit to the home of Jim Thompson
Wonderful that Jim Thompson salvaged so many historical artifacts of Thai culture and tradition. We found the trip …
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 14,729 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 8,156 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food
How much is 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food?
4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food price starts from US$783.85. Discover and book 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food cancellation policy?
4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food?
4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food is hosted by Asian Trails Thailand. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Trails Thailand on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food?
On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book 4 Days Private Tour of Bangkok Food on Tripadvisor