Highlight-Landmark :- 1. Wat Arun:- Wat Arun or Temple of SUN is partly made up of colorful decorated spires and stand majestically over the water, This place is famous for great sunset picturesque view. Where sun is setting down and you are just entering into boat of chaophraya river to witness this sunset. 2. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples. 3. Wat Traimit:- The solid Gold Statue of Buddh’s temple is one of the famous attraction to visit in the evening time. 4. Royal Grand Palace:- The Bangkok's famous palace complex was built in 1782 and features several magnificent buildings including Wat Phra Kaeo (Temple of the Emerald Buddha). Highlight-Sightseeing :- 1. China Town 2. India Town 3. Flower Market 4. Chaophraya River
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Return transfer from meeting point
- Pad Thai Dinner at Chinatown
- Scenic Sunset Boat Ride at Chao Phraya River
- Departure details
- Thailand Travel Agency by Sun Leisure World, 18th Floor Park Venture 57 Thanon Witthayu, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand Begin your sunset tour with a convenient van waiting to pick you up at Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Pathum Wan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10330 Thailand at 04:00 PM.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91960P204
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town?
- How much is Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town?
- Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town price starts from S$60.42. Discover and book Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town cancellation policy?
- Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town?
- Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town is hosted by Sight Seeing Bangkok. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sight Seeing Bangkok on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangkok Sunset Selfie Landmark Tour with Dinner at China Town on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91960P204
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atThailand Travel Agency by Sun Leisure World18th Floor Park Venture 57 Thanon Witthayu, Khwaeng Lumphini, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, ThailandBegin your sunset tour with a convenient van waiting to pick you up at Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Level 29 The Offices at Central World 999/9 Rama I Rd, Pathumwan Pathum Wan, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10330 Thailand at 04:00 PM.See address & details
- 1Thailand Travel Agency by Sun Leisure WorldStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3The Grand PalaceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Wat Phra ChetuphonStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market)Stop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Phahurat MarketStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 8Chinatown - BangkokStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Thailand Travel Agency by Sun Leisure WorldStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sight Seeing Bangkok
Joined in July 2011
#79 of 826 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- lornamC1239XP00Great tour experience!This tour was a great half day option. We were able to see many of the best sights in Phuket for a good price and we did not need to spend the whole day in a car. Overall, the trip was from 1:30pm until about 5:30pm, and we went to some great sights and took lots of photos. Maggie the tour guide was really kind and knowledgeable about all the locations and I walked away having learnt some interesting facts I didn't know before. I recommend doing the Sunday 1pm tour, as at the end of the tour you visit Old Phuket and on Sunday nights they have an incredible market with lots of food and live music! We opted out of the tour bus home and decided to stay a few extra hours in the market doing some shopping, which was lots of fun. This would be a great tour for individuals, couples, or the whole family! I highly recommended.
- Carolina F00Gimmicky place with poor animal handling practicesThis place was very gimmicky so it would have already not been worth the ticket fee for that. The worst part though was that I was not aware of elephants “being trained” and available for rides there. It was heartbreaking to see a little elephant “dancing” while the “trainer” hit its feet with a stick.
- annemA2096JO00Great experienceDaisy was lovely, very knowledge and accommodating. This tour was an easy way to see some iconic destinations around Phuket
- Sander Z00Everything we wantedAmazing tour, our tour guide Daisy was great! She had a lot of knowledge about the things we visited and spoke good English. Our driver was very polite as well, the van had airconditioning and was comfortable. We saw all the things we wanted too see, you don’t stay too long at the sights. So if you don’t like short visits i would recommend going without a tour. But it was great, I would highly recommend it!
- jasminesC4852KN00Amazing experienceMaggie was an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable and informative throughout the whole experience. Me abs my husband really enjoyed this tour. Thank you!
- thak0rna00AmazingAmazing show, the ticket price is good. The theater is located in town area, we walk from our hotel only 10 mins. Show duration is 1 hour, after that you can take photo with the player.
- J0sieD00Seeing the real PhuketThis was a great tour fir seeing the main sights of Phuket. Daisy our guide was very attentive and ensured her knowledge was shared with us. She was happy to answer any questions. She contacted us well ahead of the trip with info and a reminder to wear suitable clothing. We were picked up o time and our driver was very accomplished, no swinging us around the many bends. Plenty of time at each place. The viewpoint was stunning. There are steps to the Buddha but if you can't do them it's just as impressive from the base. The stop at the cashew factory gave me a bew found respect for the nut. There is no hard sell here for the products. Old town has plenty of shops and nice little house. It was a little busy here but again it was nice to get away from the constant harassment that you get from vendors in Patong. Dropped back to the hotel too
- Anne_MareeS70800Big BuddhaLame tour. Young fella tried to be our tour guide, but was very lame in his knowledge. He was though very good at making sure we all got to where we needed to be he actually cared. The driver was not interested but loved driving.
- FellowTraveler2894400XxWas a good show just didn’t like the fact that they haggle you for a photo then you have to pay after. You should be told first to pay for a photo. Great show
- G152ZDemilies00👍🏽Best way to enjoy different parts of Phuket in one day. We had one of the best guide. Enough time for each of the places we visited. Would recommend.
- xavyniceday00Wonderful timeWe were with Wan and she was a very friendly and great guide! We had a nice time visiting the three temples and taking different public transportation. We went in the morning so it was not sunny and not many visitors around yet
- Munchie6600A tour that goes beyond measureBeing able to visit the Big Buddha was of course the highlight of this tour, my expectations were super exceeded
- Discover71988500A great half-day tour of the main attractions in PhuketThe tour guide (Daisy) was very informative and helpful in providing the context behind each attraction in the tour, and she also took pictures for us. It was a nice half-day tour of Phuket, definitely worth it.
- Katie M00Great tourOur guide Daisy was super friendly and enthusiastic. She gave us time to explore and also gave a lot of info and was accommodating to travel sickness (lol). Reccomend this trip to anyone wanting a whistle stop tour of all the sights in Phuket and it flowed really well :)
- JL-Huntingdon00A must do activityAmazing structure and view great tour guides very knowledgeable a must do activity if you do as a tour as we did you get to see old phuket and a cashew factory