View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
A special two days tour to River Kwai to visit the memorable places such as the Bridge over the River Kwai, Hellfire Pass, Thai-Burma Death Railway Museum, War Cemetery, and Mon Tribal Village & Temple. Enjoy riding the Death Railway Train passing through the wooden viaduct and boat trip along the scenic Maeklong River.
Day 1: Bangkok – Kanchanaburi –...
Resotel – Hellfire Pass – Bangkok
- 1 Night overnight accommodation at River Kwai Resotel Jungle Chalets
- Joined tour and activities as mentioned
- Entrance fees for sightseeing points as per specification in the program
- Local Thai guide
- Entry/Admission - The Thailand-Burma Railway Centre
- Entry/Admission - Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Hellfire Pass Interpretive Centre and Memorial Walking Trail
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Any optional services and services not specified in the program
- Drinks during meals
- Personal expenditures (e.g. Laundry, souvenirs, tips, etc)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Please note that all timings given are approximate and subject to change
- Children from 3-11 years sharing in existing bed with 2 adults (without bed) will get discount from adults’ rate (maximum 1 child /room) –If extra bed is required, full rate will be charged
- We can only guarantee departure for minimum 2 adults. Bookings for 1 adult are on request and we will need to check to see if any other people are booked onto the departure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
From the time I was picked up in downtown Bangkok to the time I was dropped off in Bangkok, this was a very well organized tour. The tour guides very friendly, knowledgeable on all the areas we visited. The transportation very comfortable and overnight at River Kwai Resotel…
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from IAsiaGroup1, General Manager at 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package
Responded 28 Feb 2020
Dear Sandy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a beautiful review. We're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see here again and please bring all your friends and family. Regards, Nick
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I Asia Thailand
Best waterpark in Hua Hin... but terrible organized and expensive
Went there shortly after their re-opening. Access is apparently limited to max 600 people. We went half an hour aft…
Excellent food and great all round experience on the river
An amazing evening. Food was delicious, views were beautiful and the staff were amazing. You pay for drinks separat…
Dream world is a perfect place to enjoy and have fun
It was very fun at dream world. The best for me was the Hurricane, Sky Coaster & the tornado. The thrilling moment …
A Cruise of Excellence
This is a high end introduction to Bangkok with this dinner cruise. We had a great welcome by the staff and they r…
Fast and easy service. Will definitely book it again next time
The electric transfer service is superb and convenient! It's only took a few min waiting time in order to get our …
This was a great and special evening
Amazing experience! We got very good seats, we could see the matches very well. Definitely cheaper if you buy ticke…
Really awesome experience, worth booking!
We booked the morning class and this has a tour at the local market which i liked because i wanted to see what new …
Very informative and very organized tour, with ample time per temple
This tour should be at the top of everyone's list. Extremely enjoyed this tour, plus we had a great guide Beer. He …
Great half day overview of phuket. Beaches were great!
Our tour guide Leee was very nice and informative. We visited 2 viewpoints, wat chalong the temple, phuket old town…
Interesting tour - lots to see and learn!
We loved this tour and so glad we choose the private tour as our guide Ms Julia was great. She was full of useful i…
Love everything about the tour! We enjoyed it very much
Wonderful trip, really interesting to find out about the history from our guide Nicky, he was very knowledgeable an…
Very nice experience and the tour guide was friendly and cheerful
Damnoen Saduak is a must when you are Thailand. I Asia Thailand made this easy. A bus ride that is 2hrs long is not…
Beautiful relaxing cruise with a full dinner
Nice relaxing cruise up and down river. The food was excellent with many choices. No need to rush to buffet as topp…
Fantastic morning out with our own guide and driver!
The pick up was efficient and punctual. The guide Ms Tip could speak English and also we booked a private tour as …
Long day, but fascinating glimpse of history! Get a private tour, avoid the crowds
We really loved this tour and so glad we choose the private tour as our guide, Ms Julie was great. Full of useful i…
- The Thailand-Burma Railway Centre, Kanchanaburi War Cemetery, and 5 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 8,156 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 14,729 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,251 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 310 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package
What time does 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package start?
2 Days River Kwai Delight Package will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package?
How much is 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package?
2 Days River Kwai Delight Package price starts from US$246.65. Discover and book 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package on Tripadvisor
What is the 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package cancellation policy?
2 Days River Kwai Delight Package cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 2 Days River Kwai Delight Package on Tripadvisor