This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Chiang Mai City Temple + Doi Suthep Temple + Handicraft Center + Warrorot Market
- Spend an morning, 08.00 am. Picking your hotel in Chiang Mai, A visit Wat Chediluang in the heart of old city. It is stunning in the early morning sunshine, this temple was built in 14 century but the pagoda was damaged by the big earthquake 600 years ago. It’s still 60 m in height and 44 m in wide, it is really impressive temple!
- After that, it's time for to Wat Phra Sing Temple. This venerable temple, located at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, is perhaps the most venerated in Chiang Mai, and is quite beautiful, the real attraction of this temple is the smaller Lai Kam worship hall behind it. This small building is a wonderful sample of Lanna. Then visit Wat Chiang Man as the first temple of Chiang Mai.
- Next, travel to the world famous Doi Suthep Temple situated on the peak of mountain at 3,520 feet above sea level, admire the great city views of Chiang Mai.
- After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch at a thai food restaurant before visit the famous Sankampaeng Handicraft center outside city where silk weaving is done, where fans and umbrellas are made. Also silverware, lacquer ware, ceramics, antiques, and a jewelry factory. A chance for shopping and bargaining for a souvenirs but since we are private tour so you will be able to choose which factory you want to see and it’s flexible for you.
- Afterwards, peddle onward to Waroros market for a food discovery by foot. Wander the bustling food stalls here and end your journey on a refreshing note, with a tasty sample of fresh fruit, Then back to hotel and end of wonderful day tour.