View all photos (12)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mai ChauStop: 4 hours -Our guide and driver will come and pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then depart to Mai Chau. The road will slowly weave itself through mountains, fertile valleys and traditional villages. The first stop is Mai Chau Valley. Set in an idyllic valley, hemmed in by hills, the Mai Chau area is a world away from Hanoi's hustle. The villagers are mostly White Thai, distantly related to tribes in Thailand, Laos and China. The Thai women are masterful weavers producing plenty of traditional-style clothing and souvenirs. Afterward, we spend time having local style lunch in a Thai traditional stilt house Next, cycle round the valley with our guide to see farmers working in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.Mai Chau Valley is a very good place for people who like to do some activities such as walking from village to villages or take a bike trip along the village road through the wet rice fields and simply sitting on the house-on-stilts to enjoy the peaceful and quiet atmosphere of the village. Return to Hanoi and drop off at your hotel Tour ends after about 4 hours to heading back. Our guide will say good bye and see you again!Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only in the Old Quarter areas, Hanoi city
- Round trip transportation by air-conditioned van
- English speaking tour guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Bicycle ride around Mai Chau valley
- A bottle of water on bus
- All entrance fees
- Personal expenses and Tips
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a hat and a light coat as it can get cold in the mountains
- Easy level tour: bike ride is set at a pace to suit to the group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- If you stay outside of Hanoi Old Quarter, additional transfer fee will be charged (fee depends on hotel location and will be directly informed you) or our guide will meet you at Hanoi Opera House - 1 Trang Tien, Hanoi;
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Hi, Yes! The trip was nice, I love the Home cooked lunch which I've missed for the past 8days. Your tour guide Nam is capable n caring, the arrangement for solo traveler n couple was. The 1 which was arranged to guide me Zero was a responsible n kind guy, despite the…
Response from greta-tran, Guest Relations Manager at Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking
Responded 11 Feb 2018
Hi Connie, Thank you very much for your time making review. Zero and Nam are really happy to know about your compliments and we're proud to bring you such an excellent service. We hope to have chance to welcome you back in the near future and hope that you'll recommend our great service to your friends. Wish you all the best for your future journey. Happy new year! All the best,
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour
We went to the Ha Long Bay tour and that was an amazing experience. Just one day tour but lots of things have been …
Is not hwat it pretend
We expected a floating market as the pictures showed us, but were very disapointed. There was only a very little fl…
Hanoi Walking Tour with Phuc
Had a great experience learning about the culture and the city of Hanoi. Phuc was very informative and kept me grea…
Hanoi different walking tour with Phuc
Phuc is an amazing guy. He took me to Go Chi Minh complex and to the temple of literature. Also we went to see the …
We visited 2 islands, the unicorn and the dragon. It was lovely and so peaceful. The nature is great, the boats in …
Interesting facts about their country. Thuy is knowledgable and always smiling. Driver is patient too. Enjoyed the …
A good tour
Ou tour was hosted by Ha Phoc. He did a great job. He was knowledgeable and enthusiastic about leading the tour. …
Different to what was booked
Tour was different to what we booked. We did not book fishing but the boat stopped for fishing half an hour. Accord…
Great day with Phuc
Our one day trip tour with Phuc was really good! He was so knowledgeable and took us to a lot of interesting places…
Definitely not worth the money or time
This tour is just a waste of time and money. No squid caught by anyone (obviously) nor was any in sight. Food was v…
Cold and Confused
This tour would have been glorious in the summer. I would advise against going in the winter, however. It was very …
Tour with Phuc
We did the full day tour with Phuc, and it was perfect. We join him at 8:30am and stay together until 5pm. We visit…
Free Walking tour of Hanoi
This was a fantastic way to spend a morning in Hanoi! Phuc came to our hotel directly and took out a map and custom…
The guide, Hao, was with a lot of knowledge and passion. He was arrived at time and has been always with a big smil…
Phuc is amazing for walking tour!
Very kind and very knowledgeable, such an amazing time! We went to hoa lo prison and he gave me great insight, then…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 453 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 531 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking
What time does Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking start?
Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking?
Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking price starts from US$35.90. Discover and book Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking cancellation policy?
Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking?
Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking is hosted by GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GoAsiaDayTrip - Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Mai Chau Tour from Hanoi Included Lunch and Biking on Tripadvisor