View all photos (75)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Long Bien BridgeStop: 8 hours - Admission includedDeparture/ Finish Time: 8:00-16:00 Duration: 8 hours Meeting/ Ending point: Our guide will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel or requested location OVERVIEW : Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day In our trip we will come to Hanoi outskirt to visit typical local villages of Northern Vietnam Countryside with picturesque scenery, beautiful of lanscape, vast greenish rice paddies , transquil pagoda, and off the beaten tourist paths. HIGHLIGHTS : Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day Get a glimpse of rural life and local villages as you pedal along the banks of the Red River Enjoy breathtaking scenery of Northern Vietnam peaceful countryside at your own pace Take in the vibes at an authentic local markets Experience the different slices of life and the harmonious contrast between city life and rural life in Hanoi. Cross the legendary Long Bien bridge Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local family in a small rural village Delve deeper into Vietnam historical past Meet locals and chat about their daily life over a cup of tea in their traditional home ITINERARY : Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day 8 :00 am your tour guide pick up you then transfer to our Bicycle store to choose suitable Bikes. Once get comfortable with your bicyle and hear a safety briefing. Then we’ll head out for our ride! First we across the Red river by Long Bien bridge – the oldest one in Hanoi bulit over 100 years ago under French colonial time to enjoy the view of the Red River, watch the boats float underneath and see the green vegetable farm on the island. Then we ride to the countryside where farmers live and work. Here we have chance to visit a family to learn more about local life and tradition, our guide will assist us to chat with them for more local interaction. We continue Cycling through dirt roads and rural villages to reach Cycling Co Loa ancient citadel was built 200 BC to learn about Vietnam the tradition of setting up, keeping the country as well as against foreign invaders of Thuc Phan An Duong Vuong, After that we visit a fruit garden and have lunch at local family where you can try traditional food. In the afternoon we ride more around the villages, fields and along the river bank to enjoy the cool breeze of the Red river. passing through beautiful village of Northern Vietnam Countryside we will reach a local boat station, take a cruise on the red river to go back to Hanoi. Our trip finishes at about 4:00-4:30pm Additional Information Dressing: Light and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Trip style: This tour is offered on a “join-in” basis. However you can request for a private tour with small surcharge. Distance: This tour includes cycling 45 km on flat roads, back-roads to the outskirts of Hanoi. Our ride will require a basic level of physical fitness and you should be comfortable with riding bicycle. Tour Included: Good quality Bicycle, Helmet , Enthusiastic English speaking guide, lunch, all entrance fees & cold water, pick-up and drop-off, raincoat (if needed) , lots of funRead more
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Bridge
- Anything not mention above
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Fantastic experience in Hanoi, to visit villages, a Buddhist temple, local families, rice fields, market. The bike tour has great biking and amazing stops with fantastic views and food. Dragon fruit by a lake with great view, lunch in a family farm with an experient chef, lots…
This has got to be on your bucket list! Teenagers would love this experience with their parents. Great for family bonding. Many many thanks to our guide, Tea, who expertly guided us so safely through the harrowing streets of Hanoi and into the tranquil countryside, full of padi…
Date of experience: December 2019
I had a great time riding the countryside. It was a nice way to get out of the bustle of town and get some exercise. Ninh was a great guide and was helpful in giving me some of the local culture, food and drink. I would recommend for anyone in town looking for a great day trip!
Great tour! We spent a lovely day cycling around the countryside on the outskirts of Hanoi. Meeting with locals in their homes was a plus - lunch was fantastic, the people warm and lovely and full of stories. Our guide Ninh provided great insight into local life and culture,…
If you are tired of busy city of Hanoi, this tour is one of must activities here in Hanoi. You can enjoy nice countryside of Hanoi and the visit to farm and family in village was really valuable moment which I didn’t expect. Foods at Farm for lunch was amazing. Best meal in…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bike Tours Hanoi
Had a very enjoyable outing. Saw major sites in city plus cycled farmland just outside city. Learned alot while h…
Awesome back street tour
We did the half day city. Anh, Cris and Bean were amazing. They took us down the back streets well off the beaten…
Very nice tour
This was a very nice tour with very friendly and knowledgeable guides. We were looking for something to do while ev…
Biking trip around Hanoi
Visited several places in Hanoi that weren't the usual popular attractions and got to see the village and more rura…
Very nice trip by bike with a local
We went for a afternoon bike tour and were very pleased to see the city from another side! Felt save and had a grea…
Amazing day cycling Hanoi countryside
Being from europe it is always difficult to trust, choose and simply find good, safe and fun adventures in a countr…
We had Anh and Chris as guides. They made it unforgettable experience!! Everything as well organized: hotel picku…
Full day country side and city bicycle tour with the amazing bike tours Hanoi!
My wife and I took the full day Hanoi city and countryside tour with Anh our main guide. If you have any doubts abo…
More than just Hanoi
Beyond the everyday tourist sites. See the real deal. People living in villages and having relaxing life. Great hos…
Excellent bike tour
Excellent bike tour, not for the faint hearted on the roads in Hanoi but great once you get out in to the countrysi…
Half Day Countryside Tour with Tea
My friends and I booked a last minute tour with these guys and it was one of our trip highlights from Vietnam. Our …
Decent 1/2 day spent in Hanoi
We did the 1/2 day country side tour. Overall it was great! Anh, our guide, was amazing! Took us outside the city v…
Best city cycle tour we have ever done!
Booking was easy from Australia. We were picked up at our hotel at 8am on motorbikes. Taken to where the bicycles w…
I definitely recommend this tour. Everything was well organized and my tour guide Chris was very friendly and profe…
Great tour of Hanoi countryside
We booked on short notice for a half-day morning ride. We got lucky and had our guide, Tea, to ourselves for the tr…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 453 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 531 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day
What time does Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day start?
Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day on Tripadvisor
How much is Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day?
Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day price starts from US$75.00. Discover and book Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day on Tripadvisor
What is the Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day cancellation policy?
Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bicycle Tours Hanoi Countryside Full Day on Tripadvisor