Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join Gobustan tour with Cactus. You will see archeological monuments. Gobustan state reserve has more than 6000 rock carvings, which depict primitive people, animals, battle-pieces, ritual dances, bullfights, boats with armed oarsmen, warriors with lances in their hands, camel caravans, pictures of sun and stars, on the average dating back to 5,000-20,000 years. Gobustan State Reserve was included in UNESCO's world social legacy list. Also we will visit Gobustan 3D museum and then will drive to MUD volcanoes.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1QobustanStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Gobustan Rock ArtStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mud VolcanoesStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 4Bibi-Heybat MosqueStop: 20 minutes -See details
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entrance ticket to Gobustan National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We visited Baku in winter. I am so glad that we found Cactus' Gobustan tour. Gobustan is so magical and full of history! Our guide was very informative. We had a great time! The city is very modern and has a very unique style. It was one of the best trips we have ever had.…
Date of experience: December 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cactus Tours Azerbaijan
Awesome experience, friendly staff!
Two friends and I absolutely enjoyed our trip to Baku, thanks to Cactus Tours. The tour took us to some brilliant s…
Great full day private tour
We only had 1 full day in Baku and Cactus arranged a full day with all the highlights. Everything went smooth and w…
I definitely recommend this tour company to everyone who is travelling to Azerbaijan. The staff was very friendly a…
I went to Baku with 2 of my friends in October and absolutely loved this trip. The tour company is very professiona…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic
Which attractions will I visit with Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
How much is Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic price starts from US$112.83. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
What is the Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic cancellation policy?
Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic?
Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic is hosted by Cactus Tours Azerbaijan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cactus Tours Azerbaijan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gobustan: a journey to paleolitic on Tripadvisor