View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
In this tour you are going to see wander of nature - Mud Volcanoes and ancient part of Azerbaijani history that will fascinate you. Mud volcanoes are cold and safe to touch. Even if you want we can organize Mud bath for you .But please inform this request in advance and we will arrange necessary equipment for you. In Gobustan you will meet tottaly different world - world of rock carvings and caves. You will get comprehensive information about the site and will understand history of nation deeply.
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mud VolcanoesStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Gobustan Rock ArtStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
You'll end at
Neftçilər Prospekti, Bakı, AzerbaijanStarting point is locate in Azneft square close to Carpet museum .
See address & details
Azneft Dairəsi, Neftçilər Prospekti, Bakı, Azerbaijan
Returns to original departure point
- Bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Mud Volcanoes
- Entry/Admission - Gobustan Rock Art
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Gobustan is a historical landmark near Baku and I think i selected the best tour guide for this trip. The tour guide is professional especially in history of Azerbaijan so I got a lot of history about Azerbaijan! The guide is a talkative and nice guy and took care me in the…
Date of experience: April 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Ramin Bagriov
Ramin is an intelligent, kind and trustworthy guide who has a real passion for his beautiful country. I had a compr…
The Best Experience we have ever had
I want to recommend Ramin with the highest rating. He is professional, punctual, informative and highly knowledgea…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 322 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour?
Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour price starts from US$76.29. Discover and book Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour cancellation policy?
Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour?
Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour is hosted by Ramin Bagriov. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ramin Bagriov on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gobustan - Rock Carvings and Mud Volcanoes Tour on Tripadvisor