Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We invite you to go for two-day tour with us to Chon-Kemin that you will never forget and which will leave only incredible memories ! This tour is the great choice to experience the horse-riding up to the picturesque national park Chon-Kemin while enjoying the outstanding nature and scenery. You will be able to directly feel, touch and learn about the spirit and life style of nomadic people. Explore park on the horseback or by trekking
- You'll start atBishkekOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Burana TowerStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedAfter canyons visit, you will start to return to Bishkek. On the way back you will visit Burana Tower, which is today the heritage of UNESCO and Kyrgyzstan as one of the Great Silk Road sight. Burana itself is a tower-minaret, was built in the 10th-12th centuries under the Karakhanids. You will have an unforgettable excursion in the entire complex territory, visiting the museum and a panoramic view from the Tower itself. Concerning the tower, you will also learn some legends regarding the meaning of the symbols on the walls and stone monuments around the area. In addition to the tower, you will also be able to see the balbals (stone gravers) that are located around and were created by the ancient Turkic tribes. This whole trip around the territory will help you to move into the atmosphere of the 12th century and see firsthand the most ancient artefacts. After the visit, a driver will drop off you to Bishkek at agreed place. End of the tour!Read more
- You'll end atBishkekBishkek, KyrgyzstanSee address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-offt
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Chon-Kemin National Park
- Entry/Admission - Konorchek Canyons
- Entry/Admission - Burana Tower
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infants must sit on laps
- The price mentioned for a person in group of 3 people
- For an individual tour you need an extra charge of $ 70
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The hidden gem of Central Asia
Thank you travel hub especially my wonderful tour guide Aiana and the tour driver Pavel. They have made this tour s…
Overpriced and uncomfortable
I did the 1 Day tour of Ala Archa and Eagle Hunting demonstration and I have to say how disappointed I was in this …
We did 7 day tour which was around the lake Issyk-Kol and Altyn Arashan gorge. It was super! I recommend to go up t…
Had a great fun trip in Kyrgyzstan.We had a awesome personal driver who took all our pictures and was very friendly…
Meeting the Agriculture of Kyrgyzstan
TravelHub has done a great job organizing an international tour around Kyrgyzstan for 26 students. The tour was hel…
Konorchek Canyons are a must!
I enjoyed an excellent day trip to the Konorchek Canyons arranged by the TravelHub team. Aiperi was especially dili…
Son-Kul + Issyk-Kul tour
I went on a 3-day tour to Son-Kul and south shore of Issyk-Kul lake. The tour was not only sightseeing, but also ri…
Me and my friend have visited Bishkek for a week. So we were looking for a unique experience of local cuisine. We …
Great introduction to Kyrgyz Culture and History plus a look into life outside the city
Aiperi was very helpful and communicative in organizing a tour for me on my one free day during my work travel. She…
Incredible tour & experience!
I'm an American based in the UAE and we had a three day weekend and since I've been wanting to explore the Stans, a…
Excellent experience at Kyrgyzstan
It was a superb experience I have ever had in my life, we went to so many countries for traveling but really apprec…
Nice overview of local culture
The trip was well organized with pick up from the hotel. Ayana the tour guide was knowledgeable, explaining all a…
Supara Chunkurchak Ethno Complex Tour
This tour is a great way to learn the culture of Kyrgyz nomad people. I was fascinated with the yurts and the relax…
The World Nomad Games freaking awesome!!!
The World Nomad Games are a biennial event showcasing nomadic sports, culture, and lifestyle. I attended the 2016 W…
Best trip ever
The travelhub team organized an amazing two day tour for me to Issyk Kul. It was a life experience and I enjoyed it…
- Duration: 1h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana
What time does Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana start?
Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana on Tripadvisor
How much is Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana?
Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana price starts from S$523.96. Discover and book Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana on Tripadvisor
What is the Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana cancellation policy?
Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana?
Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana is hosted by TravelHub. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TravelHub on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Horse riding in Chong Kemin National Park with the visit to Konorchek and Burana on Tripadvisor