Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
A guided tour of the oldest church in the world is provided as well as Saint Catherine's church and The Church of Milk Grotto. Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd's. Beit sahour is one of the highest cities in christian population. We will explore the daily lives of the locals and visit The Chapel of The Shepherd's where the angles first announced the birth of Jesus. Mar Saba Monastery dates back to the fifth century. Founded by Saint Sabas, it's been extensively expanded and fortified over the years. Lastly we will go to The Mount of Temptation & Saint George Monastery. As mentioned in the gospels the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert.s. The summit of the mount, about 360 meters above sea level, offers a spectacular panoramic view of the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and the mountains of Moab and Gilead. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes. * Please message us before booking for the best organizing of the tour.
- You'll start atThe Walled Off HotelOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mar Saba MonasteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 50 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 25 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Church of the NativityStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6The Church of St. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atThe Walled Off HotelCaritas Street 182, بيت لحمSee address & details
The Walled Off Hotel, Caritas Street 182, بيت لحم
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Tour Guide in Bethlehem City - other places Driver Only
- Tour Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mar Saba Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Milk Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Shepherd's Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Nativity
- Visit down to The Nativity Cave is not always possible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Judah Tours
Trip to Bethlehem and dead sea
Amazing complete trip with everything include, great transport, food, guides who are really interested in what they…
Mount of Temptation, St Saba, St George, Bethlehem
Great experience, all recommendations, guides from Eliah tours were excellent, expesialy thanks to Mr Ziad who drov…
Amazing Experience, Judah Tours very organized
My husband and I booked a last minute tour to Bethlehem and Dead Sea, the experience was amazing and the guides exc…
Great solo tour
Great solos tour, just as much or as little as you want. Good service and the personal experience is perfect for b…
Boaz, one of the guides, was the funniest guide we've met during our trip. He definitely made the trip more memorab…
Bethlehem from all sides
Can't give anything but a great review for this tour. I changed the plan slightly with the help of the guides, who …
A good tour until....
The tour was excellent, as I really wanted to see the Greek Orthodox monastery - I did not like the first guide inj…
Well paced tour. Church of Nativity, Manger Square in Bethlehem, three Shepard's church in West Bank, Tempertation…
Had great time visiting bethlehem even not christian but was interesti g to see then dead sea was great, ziad bough…
Best tour of Bethlehem and jericho Boaz was great
Had great time.with Boaz and driver Ahmad best tour company ever so much fun and memories and visit to Jordan river…
Great tour and outstanding customer service !
My wife and I are so glad we chose Elijah Tours four our first visit to the Holy Land. We crawled into tunnels made…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 68.83*
Popular: Booked by 649 travellers!
from SGD 166.57*
Popular: Booked by 144 travellers!
from SGD 89.48*
Popular: Booked by 516 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour?
How much is Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour?
Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour price starts from S$246.65. Discover and book Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour cancellation policy?
Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour?
Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour is hosted by Judah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bethlehem, Mar Saba, Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery Private Tour on Tripadvisor