Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem
By Judah Tours
This tour is designed so you don't lose any time waiting for a big group to finish and move around. All Private tours are operated with the newest cars. First we will have a guided tour to one of the oldest churches in the world, the Church of Nativity. As well as Milk Grotto Church and St. Catherine church.Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd's. We will have a visit to the Chapel of the Shepherd’s field where the angels appeared to announce the birth of Jesus Christ. Then we will visit a local olive wood workshop and gain an insight on the crafts of the locals. Visit to Jordan River & Jericho included and Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, its rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have. * Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes when passing the checkpoints. * Switch of vehicle is required, All times are approximate!.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–11 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide only in Bethlehem
- Private transportation
- Tour Taxes
- Dead Sea Entrance included
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Make sure to bring swimsuits, sunscreen and water.
- Jericho entrance fee's & Cable car not included
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Hisham's Palace
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up takes place at your choice from Jerusalem or Bethlehem, Make sure it has parking for our vehicle to pick you up
- no ports
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- How much is Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem price starts from S$473.23. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem?
- Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem is hosted by Judah Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Judah Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bethlehem, Jordan River, Jericho and Dead Sea - Private Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162401P9
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Church of the NativityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2The Church of St. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 35 minutesSee detailsPass byCave of St. JeromeBethlehem MuseumCarmel of the Holy Child JesusAida CampBlessings Gift Shop and The Olive Wood Factory
- 5Dead SeaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Dead SeaStop: 2 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Qasr al-Yahud Baptismal SiteStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9JerichoStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 10Hisham's PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Bus left everyone in front of the hotel we wasted a day.
The bus never showed up. They do not answer the phone and the website is down. We use another bus company for other…
One for the books!
This tour was the best tour we had on our stay in the Holy Land. Hands down to out tour guide Elias who met us in B…
Awesome guide, smooth tour, very informative.
Our guide was awesome! He was super knowledgeable and kind. He made sure everyone stayed together so we all got to …
Wonderful sites wonderful people!!
The tour delivered what it said it was going to. Our guide was an expert and got us through key sites without too m…
The two monasteries are magical and mystical. Getting to see where the Desert Fathers began their prayer was one of…
Judah Tours is owned by a non-denominational Christian who has studied in Bethlehem Bible College. If he is the one…
It was a very nice experience going with Judah tours in Bethlehem, Jericho and Jordan.
It was a very nice trip, chaotic at the start because we didn’t know which bus driver we’re going with but after th…
Trip to Bethlehem and Jericho
The trip was excellent, we visited many destinations in Bethlehem and I especially enjoyed seeing Jericho and the J…
Great guide for Jericho! Knowledgeable and able to drive in crazy traffic! Outstanding service and familiar with al…
An Amazing Tour
Amazing tour. Saw and learned so much. Elias was wonderful with knowledge and stories. He was generous and kept …
Half day bethlehem tour, fabulous!
I booked this through an intermediary (Viator) and somehow when booking it I booked a private tour. Private tours a…
More than Israel is Palestine a jewel to discover!
We´re on a day trip to Palestine and it was fantastic! Our tour operator Judah Tours was very organized. The driver…
Done my fair bit of travel around the world. By a mile, the best tour and tour guide I’ve done and met. Elias went …
Trip to Bethlehem and dead sea
Amazing complete trip with everything include, great transport, food, guides who are really interested in what they…
Mount of Temptation, St Saba, St George, Bethlehem
Great experience, all recommendations, guides from Eliah tours were excellent, expesialy thanks to Mr Ziad who drov…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Couples
My husband and I booked a last minute tour to Bethlehem and Dead Sea, the experience was amazing and the guides exceeded our expectations. Judah Tours was puntual and also very organized, can’t remember the guides names but the whole team provided us with a fantastic day trip full of information. They also surprised us with food.I highly recommend Judah Tours.
Written 19 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us our friend! Thank You for you positive review. God Bless!
Written 26 February 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.