Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Touring Jordan from Israel is difficult independently, as rental cars are prohibited from crossing the border. This 3-day tour from Jerusalem makes it easy: Visit Petra, Jerash, Wadi Rum, and take a driving tour of Amman, accompanied by a guide who provides commentary about each location. Transport, meals, admissions, and two nights’ stay at a Bedouin campsite are included, so you’re free to concentrate on the sights.
Crossing the border, Jerash,...
Wadi Rum and Return to Israel
- Cover Jordan’s highlights in three days from Jerusalem
- Explore Petra, Jerash, and Wadi Rum with a guide
- Includes transportation, Petra accommodation, meals, and entry fees
- Stay in a Bedouin-style camp in Petra
What to Expect
Day 1: Jerusalem – Amman – Petra (L, D) Depart Jerusalem by air-conditioned vehicle, traveling past the Dead Sea into Jordan and on to Jerash. Admire the ruins of this well-preserved Roman city and, after lunch, continue to Amman for a sightseeing driving tour. Enjoy sweet treats before the long drive to a Bedouin-style camp in Petra where you sleep in a comfortable tent complete with beds. Day 2: Petra (B, L, D) After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of Petra, the rock city carved by the Nabataeans about 2,000 years ago. Marvel at the Treasury and other highlights, and after your tour and lunch, opt to continue exploring independently or hike to the mountaintop monastery before returning to your camp. Day 3: Petra – Wadi Rum – Jerusalem (B, L) Following breakfast, visit Wadi Rum, a desert wilderness of multi-colored mountains, canyons, and dunes made famous by Lawrence of Arabia. Absorb the stunning scenery on a 4x4 tour and after a Bedouin-camp lunch, cross into Israel, and end your trip back in Jerusalem.
Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, כיכר הדווידקה, Ha-Nevi'im St 67, Jerusalem, 9470211, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Full Transportation
- Full Guiding
- Overnight stay in a hut in a Bedouin camp shared by two travelers in real beds with sheets and a towel.
- 4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Custom-made mobile app, packed with details, maps and photos about the destinations
- All Meals (Day 1: Lunch & Dinner, Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Day 3: Breakfast & Lunch)
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Total of 45$ border taxes. 31$ Israeli tax (payable in US Dollars, Euros or Jordanian Dinar) will be paid on the first day, 14$ will be paid on the second day for the Jordanian exit fee (payable only in 10 Jordanian Dinar cash)
- Travel insurance
- Tips (Similar to restaurants in the US and Europe, tipping is part of the culture and economy in the Middle East)
- Entry/Admission - Jordan River Border Crossing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- No pre-arranged visa is required on this tour for most Western countries (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions, as residents of some countries need to apply in advance. Also ensure that you're eligible for a visa on arrival for re-entering Israel, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- Israeli Citizens; please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- Certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. Please consult with us in advance if you wish to bring such items.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please be aware that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
The most unique memory is of the Bedouin camp. Don't forget to take pictures of the tents, and the communal room where 'campers' enjoyed hot, sweet tea, and relaxed commraderie while reading or playing cards. This tour had one full day in Petra (not 1-1/2, like others) and…
Date of experience: February 2020
This was an excellent 3-day tour of Jerash, Petra, and Wadi Rum. The border crossings were smooth and the drivers/guides gave clear instructions for every step of the way. Mahdi was the perfect tour guide, providing cultural background information on Jordan and ample historical…
Date of experience: March 2020
We booked 3 Day Petra/Wadi Rum Tour through Abraham Tours and had a great experience. The sites are well worth seeing and Abraham Tours is a great way to go. Each site had a guided tour and then free time to explore on your own. The camp was also a great experience, although…
Date of experience: September 2019
Our 3 days were amazing, everything was great and I learned so much. Our guide and driver were both wonderful and helped us throughout the trip. Jerash is a wonderful place and so underrated that it was practically empty and after our tour we had time to explore. Petra is every…
Date of experience: January 2020
mtangulo wrote a review Feb 2020Washington DC, District of Columbia855 contributions120 helpful votes
We had a great time and enjoyed every part of this Tour. It’s three long days of traveling and exploring the highlights of Jordan landmarks. Our group was medium size (22 persons) it was in English and had people from all around. We visited Jerash (details on Jerash separate…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Abraham Tours
Gaza Experience Tour: Such an insightful tour
Amazing tour at the Gaza border. Amazing tour guide! SO much information provided. Definitely recommend this tour …
Lovely day trip to the west bank
Did two tours with this company since I was staying at hostel and I felt safe and totally enjoyed. The pub crawl be…
Amazing experience - Excellent guide
I had the privilege to join the tour with Abraham Hostels on March 9th. Eliyahu is a truly amazing guide who took p…
Fascinating and Insightful Tour
Our guide, Eliyahu, made the entire experience memorable! His level of knowledge was impressive, yet he was able t…
Amazing tour and a top-notch guide!
What an amazing experience this trip was! I have been wanting to do this for a while and a work trip to Jerusalem g…
Great way of meeting people and having a quick nightlife tour!
Even though we went out on Tuesday and with the Corona Virus paranoia, we got together a group of 12. Hezi, "The Sa…
Hezi took us under his wing on 10.03.2020. He is a great pub crawl guide and knows all the good places for food too…
Best pub ever!!!!
Hez was a great host, not only was he hilarious but super inclusive of everyone. And most importantly took us to th…
A terrific tour, no mucking about; Ashraf knows his stuff and ensures you get into the right places to get through …
Unfortunately we were unable to attend our tour due to travel restrictions but Abraham Hostels and Tours customer s…
Great tour of north eastern Israel
Enjoyed this tour of north eastern Israel with Annan from Nazareth. A varied set of stops, highlight was the grott…
Interesting and fun way to explore Tel Aviv
My husband and I did the 2.5-hour walking tour through the Floretin neighborhood in Tel Avi through Abraham Hostel.…
Golan Heights day tour - highly recommended
Great tour with Annan as part of the 4-day Northern Israel tour by Abraham Tours. Pickup was at Mary’s Well - we ha…
Excellent tour of Hebron
This was a great tour and I really recommend it. We took public transport (tram and bus) to Hebron which was easy …
Amazing tour with Mahdi
Mahdi knows the sites that were covered so well it was like having google give the tour. The tour was at a pace you…
- Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, Jordan River Border Crossing, and 5 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 139.13*
Popular: Booked by 2,563 travellers!
from SGD 91.82*
Popular: Booked by 161 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem
What time does 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem start?
3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem?
3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem price starts from S$785.98. Discover and book 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Petra Wadi Rum and Jordan Tour from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor