Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will start our tour driving through the Judean hills to Bethlehem. Upon arrival, we will ride through the city and see the important attractions before arriving to Manger Square. There we will have a guided visit to Church of The Nativity where Jesus was born in an underground cave that the church was built on. Then we will take a short walk with the guide to the Church of Milk Grotto. After we finish we will ride to the town of Beit Sahour, the city of the Shepherd’s. There we will have a guided visit to the Chapel of the Shepherd’s Field. Continuing our tour we will have a 20 minute visit to a local olive wood factory and have an insight on the local crafts of the Christian families in Bethlehem. Lastly we will visit one of the most unique in history and geography cities in the world, Jericho. We will visit the most important biblical and historical sites in the city. *Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required sometimes
- You'll start atDavid Citadel HotelKing David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, IsraelPick up at 7:45 from David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).See address & details
- 1Church of the NativityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2The Church of St. CatherineStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Milk GrottoStop: 25 minutesSee details
- 4Shepherd's SanctuaryStop: 35 minutesSee details
- 5Mount of Temptation MonasteryStop: 50 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Tel es-SultanStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atDavid Citadel HotelKing David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, IsraelPick up at 7:45 from David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).See address & details
David Citadel Hotel, King David St 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour Guide - Only Available in Bethlehem
- Private transportation
- Tour Taxes
- Visit down to The Nativity Cave isn't always possible
- Cable Car Fee Up to The Mountain of Temptation 60Nis/Person
- Entrance Fee to Tel Jericho of 10NIS/Person
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tel es-Sultan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Judah Tours - Jerusalem
Great tour, great hosts/guides
We enoyed the tour with the family of three being our guides. We felt part of the Palesitinian community. Value for…
Wonderful trip with a wonderful guide
It was my first time in Bethlehem and I couldn't have asked for a better trip. Our guide Boaz not only was super kn…
had great time visiting NAzareth so much about this place I love where our Lord Jesus Christ walked, Thank you for …
Pleasant trip to Bethlehem
We had a pleasant half day tour to Bethlehem in a comfortable small air conditioned bus. A local Christian guide jo…
Awesome Tour & Friendliest Team Ever
This tour was one of the absolut highlights of our stay in Israel. The guide, Elias, is super friendly and knows so…
Great tour with THE BEST GUIDE, Elias Boaz
Guide was great, tour also, lots of interesting things to see... free coffee and a nice gifts!! Wish you all the be…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 110.13*
Popular: Booked by 153 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from SGD 112.88*
Popular: Booked by 365 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem
What time does Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem start?
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem will start at 7:45 AM. Discover and book Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem?
How much is Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem?
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem price starts from S$67.17. Discover and book Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor
What is the Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem cancellation policy?
Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bethlehem & Jericho Tour - Trip from Jerusalem on Tripadvisor