per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned car.
- Entry/Admission - Mount Tabor
- Food and drinks
- Entry fees, parkings, meals and are not included.
- Entry/Admission - St. Gabriel's Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation
- Entry/Admission - Jezreel Valley Winery
- Entry/Admission - Kfar Nahum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Megiddo National Park
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- • Pickup from Tel Aviv: 08:30
- Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Pickup from Tel Aviv: 08:30
- Netanya, Israel Pickup from Netanya: 08:30 AM
- Herzliya, Israel Pickup from Herzliya: 08:30 AM
- Ramat Gan, Israel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P83
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for this tour: Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen. Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Megiddo National Park
- Sea of Galilee
- Church Of Annunciation
- St. Gabriel's Greek Orthodox Church of the Annunciation
- How much is Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv?
- Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv price starts from S$1,397.91. Discover and book Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv?
- Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv is hosted by Click Tours Israel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Click Tours Israel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nazareth and Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 88630P83
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1NazarethStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Church Of AnnunciationStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3St. Gabriel's Greek Orthodox Church of the AnnunciationStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Jezreel Valley WineryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Kfar CanaStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6TiberiasStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 7Kfar Nahum National ParkStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySea of Galilee
- 8YardenitStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 9Mount TaborStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Church of Mount of BeatitudesStop: 20 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Orion was very kind with a pleasant and charming smile. Must book for sure.
We started our trip with Orion our tour guide, he had such a beautiful smile, very charming, very kind and gentle, …
Amazing tour - 5 stars!
This was a great tour! Started by being picked up at a hotel next door to mine - very short walk from my hotel. Fro…
Highly Recommended Tour
We were very pleased with this tour. The sites were all very substantial and the guide, whose name was Ali, was fri…
A tour through history!
I enjoyed every moment of this tour except for slight delay in picking us up from hotel Agrippa and a bit more dela…
I visited the shepherds field , manger square,the church Nativity. The tour guide Martin was from rent a guide Isr…
What can I say,they entire trip to the holy land was a divine and moving experience. The guide was amazing and know…
Rainy day, great tour guide in Avi.
Our Tour Guide, Avi, was very good. We were picked up in Jerusalem and delivered to a park in Tel Aviv to transfer …
The whole tour was well organised and the guides were knowledgeable and personable. The bus driver must have been…
Where Jesus was crucified, died and was buried
The Church of the Holy Sepulcher is without doubt the most significant holy site in the Christian world. It is loc…
10-Day History of the Jewish State Tour Review
We booked the 10-day tour “History of the Jewish State”. Started in Tel Aviv, with visit to Weitzman Institute, tra…
Could be a better tour with better time management
The tour could be good if it didn’t take 2 more hours for us to stay in the shopping area. And the transaction on t…
Do not book this tour! Please read before booking!
I generally try not to leave bad reviews, but this experience what so poorly operated that I want to make sure no o…
They were late and ended shortening many parts of the tour
If you are looking to spend a nice day with your tour starting on time, your tour guide providing a lot of insight …
Full on tour covering key 'highlights' of Israel and Jordan
Excellent introduction to both countries - five days visiting key sites in Israel and three days in Jordan plus tra…
Thank you Norbert 🙏
I would highly recommend this tour if you are fortunate to get Norbert as your guide and his excellent driver colle…