View all photos (39)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival Amman, Overnight in Amman.
Amman, Umm Qais, Pella, Ajloun,...
Amman, Mosaic Map Churches, Mt...
Dead Sea, Overnight in Dead Sea
Dead Sea, Exploring Site of...
Petra, Wadi Rum, Overnight in...
Wadi Rum, Aqaba, QAIA.
Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- Services of English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi & Bottled water
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- Entrance fees are not incluedes & Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options)
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses & Gratuities (Optional)
- Entry/Admission - Umm Qais Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pella
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Aqaba Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Kerak de Moab Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Upgraded camp offers tents with en-suite toilets and air-conditioning
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Basic camp in Wadi Rum offers accommodation in private tents with shared toilets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Booking Wonderful
I had the coolest trip to Perta, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. On a long journey, our host enjoys delicious puzzles…
A distinguished journey with honors
We spent 10 wonderful days with Emad leading us around the beautiful Jordan. Emad is a wonderful guide with good…
London, United Kingdom12
It is interesting to visit all the places in the beloved Jordan, especially the archaeological sites, and…
Travel to the peak of our expectations
We spent 8 days in Jordan on a family trip (all adults). We were welcomed at the airport by our driver. As it was…
Mohammed Enayat... K12
Emad was absolutely fantastic with his service. From the moment we came in Jordan he reassured us everything will…
New York City, New York12
Just finished a private tour of Jordan The company looked after us from the moment we stepped off the plane to…
Amazing tour in jordan
Excellent tour exploring Amman, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Run, Dead Sea, excellent food selections (matched best eats…
Las Vegas, Nevada10
Spectacular tour in Jordan
My wife, son, and I spent seven great days touring in Jordan. The sites we saw were spectacular, from the Roman…
Los Angeles, California11
Emad are highly professional guide
Highly professional and extremely organized company. Emad arranged a seamless 7 day trip with very short notice…
New York City, New York11
Professional Tour Ever!
Overall, we were happy with the arrangements of our trip. Emad was quick to respond and catered to our request.…
- Queen Alia International Airport, Umm Qais Museum, and 12 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207