View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival Amman, Overnight in Amman.
Amman, Umm Qais, Pella, Ajloun,...
Amman, Mosaic Map Churches, Mt...
Dead Sea, Overnight in Dead Sea
Dead Sea, Exploring Site of...
Petra, Wadi Rum, Overnight in...
Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Overnight in...
Aqaba, Amman, Overnight in Amman
Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Returns to original departure point
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- Free Wi-Fi & Bottled Water
- Services of English speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Aqaba Marine Park
- Entry/Admission - Al Balad – Downtown Amman
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass - jordanpass.jo
- Gratuities - Highly Recommended
- Travel Insurance & Entrance fees are not incluedes
- Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options)
- Entry/Admission - Umm Qais Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pella
- Entry/Admission - Ajlun Castle (Qala'at ar-Rabad)
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can order Infant Seat if you need
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Booking Wonderful
England, United Kingdom10
We spent 9 days in Jordan accompanied by our guide Emad, who took us tenderly to most of the prominent tourist…
I had the coolest trip to Perta, Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea. On a long journey, our host enjoys delicious puzzles…
A distinguished journey with honors
We spent 10 wonderful days with Emad leading us around the beautiful Jordan. Emad is a wonderful guide with good…
London, United Kingdom13
It is interesting to visit all the places in the beloved Jordan, especially the archaeological sites, and…
Travel to the peak of our expectations
We spent 8 days in Jordan on a family trip (all adults). We were welcomed at the airport by our driver. As it was…
Mohammed Enayat... K12
Emad was absolutely fantastic with his service. From the moment we came in Jordan he reassured us everything will…
New York City, New York12
Just finished a private tour of Jordan The company looked after us from the moment we stepped off the plane to…
Amazing tour in jordan
Excellent tour exploring Amman, Jerash, Petra, Wadi Run, Dead Sea, excellent food selections (matched best eats…
Las Vegas, Nevada10
Spectacular tour in Jordan
My wife, son, and I spent seven great days touring in Jordan. The sites we saw were spectacular, from the Roman…
Los Angeles, California11
Emad are highly professional guide
Highly professional and extremely organized company. Emad arranged a seamless 7 day trip with very short notice…
- Queen Alia International Airport, Umm Qais Museum, and 12 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207