View all photos (19)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Changdeokgung PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Gyeongbokgung PalaceStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cheonggyecheon StreamStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 4The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bukchon Hanok VillageStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 6Jogyesa TempleStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 7InsadongStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 8Namsangol Hanok VillageStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Namdaemun MarketStop: 15 minutes -See details
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup in downtown Seoul only
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Changdeokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Blue House (Cheong Wa Dae)
- Entry/Admission - Namsangol Hanok Village
- Hotel Drop off (Dismissed at Myeong-dong area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Hotel pickup is only available for centrally-located Seoul hotels. If your hotel/guesthouse is behind alleys, our English guide will meet you in front of the nearest central hotel or nearest subway station.
- This tour does not stop at any shopping centers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We had a slight hiccup with times first up but that was easily fixed. We met our tour guide Gabby in the lobby of our hotel and she was so warm and friendly! It was just my Dad and I on the tour so with it just being us, Dad was able to ask ALL the questions he could think of.…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I Love Seoul Tour - Day Tours
Very good tour
I was picked up from my hotel. Our tour guide is a nice young lady who shared a lot of information and knowledge. S…
Too bad the tunnel was closed. Else it was a good trip to see the observatory place. if you use the binoculars, can…
I really enjoyed this trip despite the changes made because of the flu restrictions in the DMZ. Julie was a great g…
This was an end of December 2019 tour of an alternative DMZ package. The normal DMZ tour was still not available d…
Drama comes alive!
My friend is so interested and I booked this under Seoul city tour. Picked up from my hotel and drove one and half …
Very nice easy trip
I recommend this trip. Our nice lady tour guide shared plenty of information, we were at time. Also the communicati…
Great even DMZ was closed due to African Pig Flew
can only recommend them! But take the full day, as it is worth, I had to fly out and therefore only half day tour. …
Good tour of DMZ with Jinny
Even though the swing flu continues to cause closure of the DMZ to tourists, the modified tour was still very educa…
Excellent Tour And Guide
Tour was for small group and we ended with our English-speaking guide just for the 2 of us. (4 other Japanese touri…
Insightful stories and quality service! From the moment Julie picked us up from the hotel (just before 7am), she …
Friendly and very helpful tour operator
We were originally four of us and decided another family member to join the tour. They were very helpful and respon…
Korean style group tour
I felt the tour could have been more interesting if the guide gave the explanations right before the visits. All ex…
DMZ is currently closed due to Swine Flu. However, we had an awesome alternative tour, visiting a different observa…
Tour of Seoul South Korea markets and iconic landmarks
The tour guide was very experienced and she knows her history very well. Very polite and charming person. Her exper…
Jonny gave a clear and concise outline of the history leading to the present situation, which made the visit more m…
- Duration: 7h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 6,580 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market
What time does Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market start?
Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market?
How much is Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market?
Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market price starts from US$87.18. Discover and book Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market on Tripadvisor
What is the Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market cancellation policy?
Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Seoul Royal Palace Tour Including Namdaemun Market on Tripadvisor