View all photos (26)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
With so much to see on traditional 3-night Nile cruises there’s little time to enjoy the ship. This 5-star, 7-night cruise features three days’ guided sightseeing but leaves plenty of time to laze on the sundeck, enjoy the food, or explore independently. Depart from Aswan or Luxor, travel via Kom Ombo and Edfu to Luxor or Aswan, then return. Your tour includes meals, private transfers, and a costume party.
Arrival in Cairo:
Giza Pyramids / Egyptian Museum:
Aswan Nile Cruise Tours Aswan
Kom Ombo &Edfu Temples
Karnak and Luxor Temples.
Disembark & Luxor Nile Cruise...
Optional day to Alexandria
Departure Cairo Cairo
- Cruise from Luxor to Aswan and back over seven nights—or vice versa
- See the essential sights with an Egyptologist, including the Valley of the Kings
- Savor three delicious meals a day and enjoy a costume party
- Relax with personalized service from the moment you arrive at the airport
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Returns to original departure point
- Meet and Assist services by our Representatives
- All transfers to/from airport & hotel by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- Egyptologist Guide during your tours
- Accommodation for 3 nights on 05 star Superior Nile Cruise on full board
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Domestic flight Cairo/Aswan, Luxor/Cairo
- 4 nights in Cairo Bed & Breakfast
- All tours in Cairo (Private Tours)
- Tour to Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Tour to Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon
- Tour to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
- Tour to the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk, Temple of Philae in Aswan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entrance fees approx 59 USD per person
- Optional tours
- X-Mass & New Year 30% supplement 20 DEC to 7 Jan will charge on-spot before check in by Cairo guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
There were four of us on a private 2-day tour of the East and West banks of Luxor and we had a wonderful time!!! Youssef and our driver (Shazley) were great hosts!!! Youssef made our tour very enjoyable. He was very knowledgeable and gave us very thorough explanations of every…
We are enjoying the tour with Roshdy, he is very good leading the tour during my trip inEgypti , therefore I recommend Roshdy as a tour leader/director. I enjoy his tour and he is very patient.
Date of experience: March 2020
We started our tour with Roshdy in Luxor and ended in Aswan. Roshdy is very knowleadgable about the sites history, very friendly and will go the extra mile to help us. We really enjoyed our trip with Roshdy.
We started in Cairo, saw the pyramids, and flew down to Luxor. Staff was able to accommodate my wife and kids, as protocol is a little different in Egypt. Helps to have a person that is knowledgeable about the temples and history of ancient Egypt...highlights were the Temple…
Date of experience: March 2020
Everything went on schedule and we didn’t have any delays, cancellations or unpleasant surprises except not being picked up from the Cairo airport on arrival from Istanbul. After waiting for about an hour and not getting any answers to our phone calls, we had to figure out our…
Date of experience: February 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Reflections Travel
Nice view and trip
Amazing trip with experience guide , we love the trip , only one thing , before u go your trip please read the deta…
Best tour with very knowledge guide..
I recommend joining the tour with reflection travel. My first impression at the airport was kind of confused. I d…
I just want to thank all the team of Refelction tours for their 5 stars hospitality. And particularly, Mohsen our t…
Mohsen was an excellent guide for us. Most hospitable and caring. HE was very knowledgeable and made the most of ea…
Giza and the Great Pyramids and Museum
Amazing sight to behold the Great Pyramids and the Sphinx. The camel ride was a bonus. The Museum of Antiquities ha…
Youssef was a Wounderful Guide
Youssef Hagag is a wonderful guide. Youssef was with us for five days both on and off the Nile cruise. He was wel…
West Bank Tour with Sayed
Great day with Sayed. Very knowledgeable and great company on a solo trip. Great mix of guidance and free time.
Full day tour of luxor's sights
Hi This tour was really good.Our guide Ahmed was very informative,friendly and accommodating to our needs.We got to…
Two day private tour of Luxor East and West Bank
Just completed an excellent 2-day tour with Mohsen. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Arrived on time to …
first visit for Egypt
He is very kind to us.I'm not good English speaker.So,He explain the aicents in English and Japanese. If I will go …
Great experience in Egypt
I have a great experience in this tour. I have visited so many place(temple, valley and so on). My tour guide who i…
West Bank tour was everything! Roshdy provided interesting info all day that helped the history of ancient Egypt c…
Very memorable journey
I booked the 4 night 5 day Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan. Personally I feel February is a great month to visit. …
Trip with Roshdy
Roshdy is great, he is very funny and He is great egyptologist. friendly and very helpful. Would recommend. l
Luxor Tour with Roshdy
We came to Luxor as the last place of Egypt trip. Mr.Roshdy was our local tour Egyptologist. He was very nice and i…
- Cairo, Pyramids of Giza, and 14 more
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 223 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 112 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,645 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 117 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo
Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo?
How much is Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo?
Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo price starts from US$971.43. Discover and book Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo cancellation policy?
Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo?
Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: 8 Days 7 Nights Pyramids & Nile Cruise with Flights from Cairo on Tripadvisor