Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Day 1: (LD)
Day 2: (BLD)
Day 4: (B) Possibility of...
- 3 nights accommodation
- Airport/Hotel/Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Nile River
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramses III
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Ramases IX
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Merenptah
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Amun
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Ramesses III, Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Obelisk of Queen Hapshetsut,
- Entry/Admission - Obelisk of Thutmoses I
- Entry/Admission - Avenue of Sphinxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tour
- Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Luxor Travels
Great visit with Khalid :)
Great Travel Agency! I recommend! Me and my sister took the 2 days tour to visit the best of Louxor. The communicat…
Cruising the Nile like an Egyptian godess
On our boat Orient we drove down the nile in a fashion thatt could have made Isis and Osiris jealous. The Dahabyja …
Rania was fantastic very knowledgeable and thoughtful. Very flexible with what I needed. I was able to see everyt…
A must in Egypt!
We had a wonderful day with Khalid and saw and learned soooo much! His knowledge on Egyptology is incredible! We …
Raina was amazing!! Great tour 10/10
Raina was a super passionate and enthusiastic tour guide. She is incredibly knowledgeable and kind. This tour was a…
Best Egyptian Tour
Rania was an awesome guide, she is a great people person and very knowledgeable. She shared so much info and great …
We had so much fun on this tour! Rania was an amazing tour guide. She was so nice and we really enjoyed our time wi…
We landed at Luxor Airport (from Cairo) at 06:30 am. Our guide Khalid Eltayeb was already waiting for us outside wi…
Very good experience
Fantastic tour. With all the facilities. The guide (Saber) tour was so nice with us, He explain all absolutely goo…
We were lucky to have Ahmed as our guide, as he was incredibly knowledgeable. As a trained guide with nearly twenty…
2 1/2 days Cairo/Giza with a Knowledgable and Personable Guide
Our primary destination in Egypt was Luxor, and we used Luxor Travels to also arrange our Cairo itinerary. Day on…
Fantastic Luxor. 2-Day Tour In a Single Extended Day
We arranged tours of both east and west sides of the Nile in Luxor through Luxor Travels. This is normally a two…
Best Day In Luxor and All of Egypt
We were so happy to have Khalid as our guide for our tour, he was so knowledgeable about each place we visited and …
First and foremost id like to thank Khalid for an Amazing experience that I will truly never forget! If you look at…
Excellent and professional service by the drivers for the transfers from my resort to Luxor to meet our guide. Very…
- Temple of Philae, Aswan High Dam, and 27 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 131 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple
What time does 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple start?
4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple?
How much is 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple?
4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple price starts from US$1,025.65. Discover and book 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor
What is the 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple cancellation policy?
4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor Including Visit to the Abu Simbel Temple on Tripadvisor