Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo
By Ra Egypt Tour Guide
Ra Tour Guide Team will make sure that your experience in Egypt is a beautiful, memorable and hassle free tour. Let us take care of all the planning. We will make sure you have loads of beautiful pictures that you can take home with you. We also are very good photographer and know exactly where to take you to take those beautiful shots that you will be proud to share. Let us take care of your journey through Egypt.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- • Egyptologist tour guide
- • Air Conditioned Private vehicle
- • 1 Day Tour
- • Round Transfer (Luxor-Edfu , kom ombo-Luxor)
- • Tourism Police Permission
- • Accommodation
- • Tipping
- • Anything not mentioned above
- entrance fees.(tickets)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- I will be waiting at the Hotel Lobby on the agreed time and we will start our adventure together exploring Egypt at its finest.
- Luxor International Airport, MMFX+VX9, Luxor Governorate 85955, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163824P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo?
- Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo price starts from S$177.05. Discover and book Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo cancellation policy?
- Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo?
- Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo is hosted by Ra Egypt Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ra Egypt Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 163824P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Temple of HorusStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Temple of Kom OmboStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Ra is one of the best tour guides I’ve ever hired in the world.
Ra is the person everyone needs to take a real and meaningful tour around Luxor. GREAT price, very polite, not a pu…
Wonderful day in Luxor
Ra was a very professional tour guide and explained everything in very interesting way . We enjoyed the whole day w…
10 10 10 Highly recommended
Our family of 6 (including my five years old son) were having a great time in Egypt. Thank you so much to Ra for hi…
Ra is a very knowledgeable person. Thank you for cooperating with us throughout after the delay in starting the Tou…
Karnak & Luxor Temple
We really enjoyed our tour with Ra! He knows everything and will tell you so much nice information and he can answe…
Acknowledged your guide
Very professional tour guide i would like to recommend him for everyone Raa is so Acknowledge , i appreciated him
Best tour guide in Egypt
Such amazing day we had with one of the best tour guidance in Egypt, Mr Raa collect so many information about the …
An excellent guide for Luxor
Ragab was a kind, arrentive, and very knowledgeable guide to Karnak and Luxor Temple and the tombs in the valley..…
The only guide we would use for Luxor
The second visit on which we have used Ra to guide us around Luxor. When the Valley of the Kings was too crowded he…
Wonderful in Luxor we never will forget
Ra is a very excellent tourguide who give us a lot of informations with a lot of fun. Specially we love his quiz wi…
A perfect tour .. A perfect Guide… and a perfect Guys
Ra was our guide for our last day in luxor… honestly you should book with this man.. we have nothing , but nothing …
Most insightful and true Egyptian gentleman
Rob, I am writing this review because I can't express enough how great Rob/Ra was. He got our humour made us feel…
Good knowledge tour guide
It wad amazing day with Raa he is the best tour guide in Egypt we have done the trip to Easy bank of luxor , i reco…
Fantastic knowledged guide
Ra is a fantastic guide, he makes it fun, by organizing pop-up quizes with prices you can win when you give the cor…
Best Tour Guide in Luxor
If you're searching for a great Luxor experience look no further because you won't get anything better than a trip …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2022 • Family
Ra is awesome, I love how detailed and friendly he is. He really knows his stuff. Definitely recommend to have him as a tour guide. My family and i took many tours with him. My favorite is Edfu & kom ombo, the Egyptian hieroglyphics are well preserved.
Written 17 February 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear friend Thank you for your kindly support and Hope to see you again and show more about ancient Egyptian's monuments. Take care of Yourslf Your Ra 🌅
Written 18 February 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.