Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 15)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned safari minivan with a pop up roof
- Distilled Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Nairobi national park $43
- David Sheldrick $5
- Giraffe center $10
- Karen Blixen $13
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We went on a game drive as a family to the Nairobi National Park. The our driver & guide Joseph arrived on time and put so much effort to show us many animals and great sceneries around. We were able to spot lions couple of times and other animals but couldn't see leopards…
Date of experience: February 2021
We did the Safari at National Park and it was absolutely amazing, one of the best experiences of my life being so close to all the animals and we were very lucky to see lions even walking right next to our van! The Guide was such a charismatic and joyful person that made the…
The whole experience was great.Drivers Hiram and cooper were on time.They were very good guides and very friendly and very knowledgeable about every aspect of the park
Date of experience: October 2020
Our guide, Sam Njoroge, from Bigfoot Tours, brought us at the perfect time and this was certainly one of my most memorable safaris. I’ve been on safaris across Southern Africa but I had not been able to see 20 lions so close to the vehicle! It took me a while to write this…
Date of experience: January 2020
Our tour firm Bigfoot Adventures with tour guide Obadiah gave my friends and I had an awesome half day game drive at the Nairobi National Park. We saw lions, rhinos, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes, gazelles, ostriches and various other birds among animals. It was an unforgettable…
Date of experience: July 2020
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bigfoot Adventures
We got cared for from the start to the end. The drivers Antony and Saidi were terrific to explain and to drive. We …
Highly recommend BigFoot. We went to Maasai Mara National Reserve with our guide Samuel, who did an excellent job -…
Amazing!!! Highly Recommended! Great prices!
Highly Recommended! At first, I ordered a transfer from Nairobi to Maasai Mara, but when I met my driver-guide Me…
Quite an experience.
The drivers are very friendly, in fact very professional. and they keep time. The vans are extremely comfortable.
Excellent organising and transportation of our trip to Mara (Naibosho). Their services for booking reservations was…
We had a pleasant experience with BigFoot to North Horr. The vehicle was in great condition. The driver/guide was …
Big foot, your seasoned travel companion!
The guide was on point in the park, she helped us locate the most shy animals like lions and cheetah.
Exploring Amoseli with Bigfoot Adventures
If you're planning a safari in Kenya, this is the company to explore with. Absolutely the best in all aspects. Obad…
My Big 40 with BIGFOOT Adventures
My girls and I did a safari to celebrate my big 40 and in true Safari style, Bigfoot Adventures did not disappoint.…
The Experience with BIGFOOT ADVENTURES KENYA was amazing. No doubt this is a must repeat experience and SPREAD THE …
We had a four days Safari with Bigfoot to lake Nakuru and Maasai Mara national reserve, it was a very smooth experi…
We took a Safari in the Mara for 4 days with Bigfoot providing us with transport and Driver/Guide. The Safari Landc…
Kenya’s Premier Safari Tour Service
Had an amazing experience at Ol Pejeta. Big Foot has really invested in its fleet. The vehicles were comfortable, c…
Great start to 2021!!!!
We had such an amazing time with our guide Saidi. He was on time, is very friendly and very well spoken and has vas…
Fun and memorable!
My wife and I did a 3-day, 2-night trip to the Maasai Mara and it was awesome! We planned it SUPER last minute and …
- Bigfoot Adventures
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 211.45*
Popular: Booked by 284 travellers!
from SGD 260.79*
Popular: Booked by 726 travellers!
from SGD 109.95*
Popular: Booked by 758 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum price starts from S$214.48. Discover and book Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum on Tripadvisor
- Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum is hosted by Bigfoot Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bigfoot Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick, Giraffe Centre, Karen Blixen Museum on Tripadvisor