View all photos (22)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Beijing is China’s legendary capital, home to some of the world’s top historic attractions. Both travelers short on time or first-time visitors to the city will appreciate this convenient sightseeing tour, which ticks off the highlights in a single day. Visit Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, and the Great Wall of China, topped off with a savory local lunch and visits to a traditional Chinese medicine shop.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Forbidden City-The Palace MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Full-day Beijing tour with guide: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Great Wall
- Learn about jade carving with a visit to a traditional workshop
- Walk up the quieter Mutianyu Great Wall, or ride a cable car (own expense)
- Traditional lunch and round-trip transport included
What to Expect
After convenient hotel pickup, travel with your guide to Tiananmen Square, one of the world’s largest city squares and key witness to multiple chapters in Chinese history, from the Boxer Rebellion to the protests of 1989. Hit all of Beijing’s historical highlights during the tour, including the nearby Forbidden City, a 15th-century palace complex that was once off-limits to everyone but the emperor. After a tasty Chinese lunch, get an insider’s peek at the jade carving process at a traditional workshop. From there, head directly to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall, an off-the-beaten-track stretch of fully restored wall known for its stunning scenery and climbable watchtowers. Top off the day with a one-of-a-kind visit to an authentic Chinese pharmacy to learn about traditional medicine. End the tour with drop-off to your hotel.
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round-way cable car at the Great Wall.
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Tipping of guide & driver recommended on good service on a 2:1 ratio separately.
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger passport numbers MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 4th Ring Zone of Beijing City.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: The Trippest Mini Group Tours
Overall this tour was awesome! We enjoyed visiting all the different historical sites but could of done without…
WILLIAM IS THE BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER HAD!
Wonderful experience at the great wall! Woderful place and William was the best tour guide I ever met. He took…
Amazing tour with tour guide Jin
I had the most memorable time in this short trip around Beijing and the Great Wall. I not only got a feel for the…
Amazing tour thanks to our wonderful guide Jin!
An amazing tour with Jin, a very knowledgeable and flexible Beijing local who cares about your comfort and who…
Jerry & Mei
We had the most incredible tour of Beijing & the Great Wall with Jerry our guide & Mei our driver. Nothing was a…
Walking tour of Forbidden City
We did a 4 hour tour with Cactus, who was a great tour guide, with loads of information while also keeping our two…
Just do it!
We had an amazing day with enough time at the Great Wall to go from one end to the other end and back. Probably…
Amazing Day in Beijing!!
Tom was my tour guide and he took us to see the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square and the Great Wall, it was an…
Amazing Beijing 2 Day Tour
I just returned from a trip to China in the last week. While I spent most of my time in the southern part of the…
London, United Kingdom143
Great tour with Tom, highly recommend
We had a great tour with Tom to the forbidden city & Great Wall at Mutianyu. Tom was really knowledgable and a…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207