Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden...
Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dragon boat cruise in the Summer Palace (summer only)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fee
- Cable car round trip or ski lift up and toboggan ticket
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel Accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang)
- Entry/Admission - Olympic Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age under 3 is free to join if they do not occupy a seat
- Passport name and number are required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your skip the line Forbidden City ticket)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Unique Beijing Tours
Anson was our tour guide. He spoke great English and had tons of knowledge about the neighborhoods we were walking …
Best Shopping Day Ever!
My friend and I decided to spend the last day in Beijing shopping. We came across this activity on Trip Advisor an…
Had a nice Tour trough the Tiananmen Area
We had a great time with our guide Lucy. We started at the Square and the Gate of Forbidden City before walking to …
Very nice and friendly person. Good to learn more about Beijing. Nice chance to see chinese culture.
A taste of real Chinese food
We were met by our guide Linda at our hotel. Linda took us on an amazing tour over more than 3 hours around Beijing…
Great private tour with Linda
I recently booked a private tour with Linda and it was a very enjoyable day. Linda was very punctual, friendly and…
Lucy’s Excellent 2 hour Forbidden City Tour
My girlfriend and I very much enjoyed the tour of the forbidden city! It started by walking through the Tiananmen S…
Min Li F00
Overall, we enjoyed the personable experience and the story telling. We had our tour with Anson. And he made the to…
Highly recommend this tour!
Jimmy was our tour guide and he was exceptional! He spoke fluent English, was flexible by including a stop at a fav…
A comprehensive tour of Beijing’s Bird’s Nest
It was a marvelous evening walking tour in and out of the Impressive Beijing Bird’s Nest Olympic Stadium. Our tour …
Private city tour in Beijing
Punctuality, good and friendly service. Special thanks to Mark Yu, very good English speaking, excellent knowledge …
This tour is AMAZING!
My girlfriend and I took this tour with Lucy and LOVED IT! It was just us three hanging out and walking through Hut…
Quick guided tour of Beijing
Linda was fabulous! We could not have had a better guide. Our stay in Beijing was very short, only a partial day, b…
Transit Visit to Beijing
Linda, our tour guide, wanhis a most welcoming host to Beijing and China, especially in the confusing flurry of tra…
Trip to the Great Wall
While the commune architecture is interesting the best part of this trip is the private access to the Wall. We wer…
- Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, and 4 more
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,206 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 632 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 135 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 147 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option
Which attractions will I visit with Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option?
How much is Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option?
Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option price starts from US$371.20. Discover and book Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option cancellation policy?
Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option?
Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option is hosted by Unique Beijing Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Unique Beijing Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 2-Day Beijing Sightseeing with VIP Acrobatic Show Option on Tripadvisor