Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atZhangzizhong RoadZhang Zi Zhong Lu, Dong Si, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, ChinaOutside of exit C of metro station Zhang Zi Zhong Lu on Line 5.See address & details
- 1Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Mutianyu Great WallStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Mutianyu Great WallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.Stop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atZhangzizhong RoadZhang Zi Zhong Lu, Dong Si, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, ChinaOutside of exit C of metro station Zhang Zi Zhong Lu on Line 5.See address & details
Zhangzizhong Road, Zhang Zi Zhong Lu, Dong Si, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
Returns to original departure point
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Chinese lunch
- Main gate entrance fee to Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Cable car or toboggan fee at Great Wall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers; Sunscreen, water, hat are highly recommended to bring
- Please provide passport info of each guest after booking (full name/passport number/date of birth)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have been to badaling great wall long time ago. This time I accompany mu friends from Australia to tour Beijing. Mutianyu is a fairly new section of the great wall. I was surprised that the view is great. Tour guide gave us different ways to travel the wall and help us decide…
Date of experience: December 2019
The tour guide Iris was very welcoming and tried her best to make us feel comfortable. We were also a quite small group with 6 westerners and 2 locals and the driver was kind and spoke English, it also was no issue to make him drop me off closer to my hostel after the tour. …
I went to Mutianyu great wall take around 2 hrs to reach it. There is 3 options to get Mutianyu from parking lot - walk, ropeway, and cable car. Wrap-up for the tour service. -Good service -Nice Tour guide -Transport also good -Nice food too
Date of experience: November 2019
Had a good time - nice walk ! Food was excellent, guide Aris was very nice. Panda is not appear in the great wall
Response from beijingdowntowntrave, General Manager at Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour
Responded 4 Nov 2019
Thank you for your nice review. Iris says thank you. I'm sorry that Pandas don't live in the mountains where the Great Walls locates in the north. You can go to Chengdu and see pandas in panda bases (southwest of China). And you can see panda in the zoo of Beijing (but very limited quantities). Panda is a very valuable kind of animal and they are very well protected in China and the government won't let them go wild in the mountain anyway. The climate and altitude of Beijing is not the natural habitation for Panda. If you are really interested in pandas, I suggest you go to Chengdu and join a 1-day panda tour, and you'll have the chance to see pandas in artificial nature. Thanks again!
The driver and the guide led us into this unforgettable trip. Both of them were very nice and kind. The experience was breathtaking and well organized. I recommend this activity to everybody who wants to live unforgettable moments on Great Wall.
Date of experience: November 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.
It's the path less traveled so there is no crowd at all in winter, you also get to let less restored sections of th…
Wobderful experience far from the croud
We book the group tour. Meeting point easy to access in beijing. This day (8th august) we were a "big group" of mor…
The great Chinese Wall
We had booked a trip via our hotel Beijing 161 Courtyard for a hike. We were picked up by Joe and Iris our guide. S…
Wonderfully plan and executed hike @ Jinshanling Wall
Feeling slightly under weather,I am worried that I was unable to complete the hike according to the given time. But…
Worth the early waking hours
Iris was our guide and she was excellent!! Chirpy and fluent in both English and Mandarin, she gave a concise yet c…
Just came back from the tour from Jinshanling to Simatai West and I am still heavily impressed by this incredible m…
Amazing tour along the Great Wall
Iris was such an awesome tour guide. She told us loads of information about the history of the Great Wall and she w…
Remarkable Trip to the Great Wall
I joined the tour due to recommendation from the hostel I stayed at. The tour was great and Iris was very informati…
The Best Way to See and Experience the Great Wall of China
This Great Wall hike was a true highlight of our Asian Vacation. Our private guide Zachary picked us up at our Bei…
Incredible day on the wall!!
Book it!!! I’ve been traveling the world for 6 months and this trip to the Great Wall is truly special. Being at a …
Beautiful hike and very well organised
I was travelling alone and joined this group hike. it goes through the restored and unrestored sections of the jins…
Amazing trip. Good workout.
Iris was great. Very friendly and with very good English. Bring snacks to the trek and good grippy shoes.
Francisco Javie... G00
Amazing Great Wall experience
Aris was a great guide, I loved that they let us know do it at our own pace and that the wall was almost empty whic…
Iris was a great guide. Well organized. Some level of fitness needed. The climbs are steep ;-), but it is a great n…
Great visit to the great wall
This part of the wall is less known by the tourist! Harris took us by van to the Great Wall from the hotel were the…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 80.68*
Popular: Booked by 975 travellers!
from SGD 49.51*
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
from SGD 206.82* SGD 258.53
Popular: Booked by 1,362 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour
What time does Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour start?
Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour will start at 7:15 AM. Discover and book Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour?
Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour price starts from S$65.10. Discover and book Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour cancellation policy?
Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour?
Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour is hosted by Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Beijing Downtown Travel Service Co., Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Group - Mutianyu Great Wall one-day tour on Tripadvisor