Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (13)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Arrival at Hong Kong
Hong Kong Island Tour
Macau tour with luch buffet on...
- 3 nights' accommodation in 4-star Rosedale Hotel Kowloon with daily breakfast
- Round-trip transfer from hotel to airport
- 5-hour coach tour in Hong Kong
- 10-hour sightseeing coach tour in Macau
- English-speaking guide service
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Parklane Shoppers Boulevard
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Market
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
- Entry/Admission - Old Walled City
- Entry/Admission - Macao Museum
- Entry/Admission - Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre
- Entry/Admission - Airport Express- Kowloon Station
- All air ticket fare and taxes
- Visa to Hong Kong and Macau
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adults, 5USD for children 1-11)
- Taxi fare between Airport Express Kowloon Station and your hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For confirmed booking, your reserved hotel rooms, land transfers and tours are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required. Adult's price is based on twin share of a hotel room. If you need to book for the 3rd adult, the 3rd adult will stay in a new room, the cost of single supplement will be shared between all travellers. It happens because only one person is staying in the 2nd room.
- Child's price is based on sharing adult's bed. You can also tell the front desk on site when you like to pay for an extra bed for child. Please notice the hotel allows only maximum of 4 persons (2 adults and 2 children) in one room.
- You can buy this package only when the credit card used and passport holder is the same person. It means you can buy this package for you and your family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. The local travel agent will ask you to send photo of your passport page by email and reserve hotel room. If the orginal credit card holder does not show up, the hotel will refuse you to check in. No refund if it happens. Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately.
- The Airport Express service is from 6:00 to 23:00. If your flight time is not matched with the service hour, please arrange your own airport/hotel transfer, and optional cost will be on your own. Your round trip airport express train ticket is valid for 30 days upon arrival at Hong Kong.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. Please search "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" on Internet to check if you need a visa for Macau. On the Macau tour day, please bring along your passport and return air ticket for immigration entry at Macau.
- Notice for Peak Tram: The Peak Tram is scheduled to undertake an upgrade project from July 1 to Dec 31, 2020. During the suspension, other means of transport will be arranged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Rates are not available for Special holidays include: Christmas, Easter, New Year, Chinese New Year. Chinese Labor Day Holidays from May 1-7, National Day Holidays from Oct 1 to 7. Canton Fair period from April 14 to April 30, from October 14 to October 30.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
Lantau Cable Skip the Line.
First thing, if you’re going to take the Cable Car to the Big Buddha it pays to buy a tour just for the skip the li…
Well organised, poor guide
The pickup and transfer was very well organised with professional handling from the organizers. After the transfer …
- Hong Kong Parklane Shoppers Boulevard, Harbour City, and 14 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry?
How much is 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry?
3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry price starts from US$493.81. Discover and book 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry cancellation policy?
3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry?
3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry is hosted by Century Holiday Hong Kong. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Century Holiday Hong Kong on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Night Hong Kong and Macau with Hotels and Ferry on Tripadvisor