Full-Day Private Customized Walking Tour of Hong Kong
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (49)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
There’s a lot to see in Hong Kong, so make sure you only visit the parts that interest you by going on a fully customized private walking tour. Save time waiting in line for sites that don’t excite you, and make every hour of your trip count. This tour can be themed by specific interests (e.g., food or photography spots) and is designed just for you.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hong KongStop: 8 hours -See details
- 2Victoria HarbourStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 3Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sheung WanStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 5Seafood StreetStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Cat Street MarketStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 7Hollywood RoadStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 8Man Mo TempleStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 9Graham Street MarketStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 10CentralStop: 30 minutes -See details
See 22 more stops
- Freedom and flexibility—build a Hong Kong tour to suit your needs and interests
- See Hong Kong’s famous places of interest, such as Victoria Peak
- A private guide takes you to hidden places that are off the tourist trail
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to Expect
After booking this tour, a local supplier contacts you to create the perfect itinerary for your needs. They ask about your interests and if there are any parts of Hong Kong that you really want to see. Whether you’re a foodie, a nature lover, a shopaholic, or an architecture fan—there will be plenty of places to spark your interest. On the day of your tour, your guide comes to meet you in your hotel lobby before setting out on foot to explore the city. The great thing about this tour is that it’s fully customized from a local’s perspective, so you see places that many tourists might not usually visit. This might include Victoria Peak or the Star Ferry—it’s completely up to you. End the day with a drop-off at your hotel or location of your choice.
- Hotel meet-up and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Public transportation used during your walking tour (MTR, ferry, tram, bus)
- Star Ferry
- Peak Tram
- Children aged 11 years and under are free of charge.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Instagram Pier in Hong Kong
- Food and drinks
- Pickup from airport or airport hotel (HK$173 per person)
- If you choose to use a taxi at any point during your tour, the costs are payable by yourself
- Note: This is still a walking tour, even if you book a hotel pick-up, using public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved - please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair or push chair accessible
- All tours take place as scheduled except under Red/Black storm warning or Typhoon #8 or above. For up to date weather information see the Hong Kong Observatory website.
- Tours will be delivered in English unless requested otherwise at the time of booking.
- Tours are available in French, Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese.
- Please also inform us if you are travelling with children under 12 years of age.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel more than one week (more than 168 hours) in advance we will give you a full refund (excluding credit card processing charges. If you cancel between 7 days and 2 days (between 167 and 48 hours before) we will give you a 50% refund (excluding any service charge). There are no refunds if you cancel less than 48 hours' notice.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We only had a day to really see Hong Kong and I’m glad we had Mel as our guide. We ate too much at the hotel so unfortunately we didn’t eat as much delicious food as I would have liked but we did hit up a few great spots. Mel took us all over the city and adjusted quickly to our…
Sinclair was the best. Friendly, organized, knowledgeable, his tour was a highlight of our trip to Hong Kong
Date of experience: January 2020
By the end of our full day tour with Sinclair it seemed liked we had been in HK for days. We saw so much while traveling like the natives on the ferry, bus, taxi, ding-dong, tram, mid-level escalators and MTR. So many highlights but the best was our dim sum lunch. While we…
Date of experience: January 2020
We were initially unsure about splashing out for a full day private tour, however it turned out to be one of the best days of our entire trip. Ryan met the 6 of us at our hotel as arranged. We had arrived late evening the night before and I have to say we weren't comfortable…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hello Hong Kong: Private & Small Group Tours
Private Custom Half Day Tour
We had a wonderful tour which includedall the things that we requested to see,taste and experience.Highlights inclu…
Beautiful City, Wonderful Guide
We had a wonderful tour with Agnes our tour guide from Hello Hong Kong. We visited the Wong Tai Sin Temple where s…
Amazing food and an amazing guide!
My guide Sinclair was incredible; great knowledge of the areas and restaurants we went to, patient when I was runni…
Most Enjoyable Lantau Tour
Our tour guide, Stephanie, took us to Lantau to visit the Big Buddha site and the fishermen village Tai O. The plac…
Great way to see the city
We had a great day with Richard our tour guide. He was knowledgeable and interesting. We feel we have learned so mu…
Wonderful Experience with Ryan
Ryan's knowledge,energy and enthusiasm kept us going! He was so organized that we were able to see so many things i…
Full Day Walking Tour with Sinclair
Fantastic day with Sinclair getting to know Hong Kong. We were first time visitors to Hong Kong. Started with a dim…
We had the best 4 hour private tour in Hong Kong with Ryan. We landed at 6am and had a 9am tour time. He picked u…
Spectacular Day In Lantau
Our family had the best day in Lantau with Sainclair. From the moment we met Sinclair, we knew we were in great h…
To say this tour was a private custom tour of Hong Kong does not do it justice! Richard went above and beyond! We e…
On our first of five days in Hong Kong, our guide Agnes showed us and told us about so many things to do and places…
Mel was an excellent tour guide. When we first met in lobby of our hotel, he asked us what it is we wanted to get …
Wonderul Food Tour!
We had an excellent food tour with Jane! We went to multiple places and tried many types of food, including dim sum…
Great short trip around Hong Kong
We were met off our cruise ship by tour guide Richard and driver Jeff. They were both very nice guys and made us fe…
Great sampling of Hong Kong in a short time!!
We took the layover tour with Richard. This was our first visit to Hong King and it turned out to be a great way to…
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 1,273 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,218 travellers!