Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 8 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Peak TramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Aberdeen Fishing VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Hong Kong Chinese New Year Night ParadeStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTsim Sha TsuiTsim Sha Tsui, Hong KongSee address & details
Prudential Hotel, 222 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Kowloon Shangri-La, 64 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong The Kowloon Hotel, Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong Wharney Guang Dong Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Wan Chai, HK Hong Kong Island Wan Chai 57 73Lockhart Road Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
- 1-way pickup from designated hotels
- Service of English speaking tour guide
- Light Chinese dinner with one standard free soft drink
- Reserved seats for the Chinese New Year Parade
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Chinese New Year Night Parade
- Sampan ride at Aberdeen Fishing Village (8USD for adult, 5USD for child. Please have some cash in advance)
- Chinese New Year Parade Tours will end at around 21:30 in Parade ground. Due to the anticipated post-parade congestion, NO RETURN TRANSFER will be provided
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You will have options of "Tour + Dinner + Parade" and "Dinner + Parade" to choose
- This tour offers 1-way pickup service from designated hotels only.
- No vegetarian meal served.
- Refund will not be issued for all confirmed booking
- Refund will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Century Holiday Hong Kong
went on weekdays , less crowded and you can absolutely take some cool photo shot can take the cable car up to the …
A Poor Substitue
I have been to Disney World in Florida and Disney Land numerous time in Los Angeles. I checked it out once and I wi…
What An Amazing Time
Highly recommended. This tour was so very much fun!! Cannot believe how amazing it was. Skeptical of the meal at th…
We had a great day but I felt we needed more time at Tai o fishing village and allowed to explore more. I think we …
Excellent day out. Our guide Rex was brilliant and provided fantastic information. The pick up from the hotel was o…
Awesome day trip...
Even though you could go to the place on your own but going with the tour helps skip the long queues everywhere, es…
Unfortunate foggy day
Weather was not on our side that day. We were completely ‘lost’ in fog during the crystal cabin cable car ride & Bu…
Lantau Island half day tour
Interesting enough to travel on the gondola and to visit the Buddha + temple. The guide was very bad. Nothing inter…
I really cant recommend this trip other than a very easy entry and exit from China - no vise was asked for or required
The guide try's to get you to buy from their "Special Shops" but better buys can be had elsewhere but you really ha…
Ross is the man!
Ross ran an excellent trip to see the Big Buddha and see the stilt houses in Tai O. He is a guide who likes his job…
Miss debbie simkiss
I cannot rate this trip enough,from the moment I stepped on the coach the guide peter had so much info about hong K…
Big Buddha a must
This trip was amazing. Ken our tour guide was the best - cable car with window bottom a must, lunch excellent, big …
Afternoon tour Lantau Island A superb experience
This was an absolutely fantastic tour and well exceeded our expectations. The guide was very efficient gave us cl…
Great activity and full day
Great tour. Ken was nice and informative. I recommend the crystal cable car package. Plan this attraction on the mo…
Cheap and handy for Senior. Simple and easy to use, very convenient for travelers. Cheap package to buy.
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
from SGD 427.55*
Popular: Booked by 103 travellers!
from SGD 224.99*
Popular: Booked by 186 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview
What time does Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview start?
Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview on Tripadvisor
How much is Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview?
Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview price starts from S$326.85. Discover and book Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview on Tripadvisor
What is the Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview cancellation policy?
Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Chinese New Year Parade Plus Hong Kong City Overview on Tripadvisor